SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

i'd compare it to from riding a bike -> motorbike :)

i rarely see other Stags around. although i've seen a grey one three times driving on boundary road when i go to band practice. :)

(maybe i'm not looking in the right area!)

id def be in for a cruise though!

love the mirrors, nice bonnet too

?

I checked the events section: Upcoming Victoria Events:

• Anyone got anything to add?

I'd prolly turn up for something, if something was on.

Nice black ride dude. I love your bonnet - VERY nice.

Not in upcoming Victoria events in the Stagea section.

Take a wander over to the SAU VIC section and under "Events" you will find the Kebab run

im sick of being the only one there farking !

I didn't realise that is what you got up to at these events TJ... Is you missus down for the night?

Edited by iamhe77

Here's a couple of the old girl, and I swear the next person that asks me if its a volvo im going to punch them in the face,

Feeling pretty sorry for this dude... Autechs have never come out with sunroofs as well btw, as theirs is extra rear end strengthening in the rear end. Doesnt surprise me that it has a diff bar and intercooler too..

What are you going to do mate?

I remember when it was spotted on that truck to was back a bit now.

what is the sure fire way of telling its real

The way to tell is running the Vin code in FAST. If its an Autech version it will come up saying this is an autech vehicle and the engine listed will be a RB26DETT not a 25 likes yours says. And it will say the model... Yours once being a RS4V (standard RS Four Auto). Some one has gone to alot of f**king around to make your car. I feel sorry for you.

My thoughts:

Its '96 model thats had a 26 conversion. Front end has been swapped (its not that hard alexcim has done it) to make it look like a '99 as well as tail lights then the autech bits have been added.

hunt him down IMO

or its been rebirthed...........

99.9% sure it has

The seller had a "spare" damaged 1996 stagea with compliance plate and vin numbers. He suggested to me that he might use them.

He also had a 99 stagea that looks like a autech, apart from having twin sunroofs.

The "autech" sat around since 2003 un complied. Back then you could import whole cars for parts with approval

That is probably how it came into the country.

Magically the spare 1996 numbers have appeared in the 99 car. Now the car can be registered.

I would be having a very close look at the vin number where it is welded into the fire wall to see if it has changed.

I bet it has.

That is why I said seek legal advise!!!

Only probably you might loose your car and be out of pocket if you take it further.

If you do like this post, ask the mods to delete it.

dont forget me ..... KEBABS FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!! check the VIC events sections ... STAGEAS ROCK UP!

i'd love to come but i got something planned already :(

i might have to pencil it in for next week? (weekly yeah?)

i dont think i've spoken to another stagea owner before ;) (well it is less than a week of owning one)

im not exactly clued on about them, but hey! lots to learn :rofl:

dont forget me ..... KEBABS FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!! check the VIC events sections ... STAGEAS ROCK UP!

Hahaha, I'm often the only Stagea owner at Sydney events too...

?

I checked the events section: Upcoming Victoria Events:

• Anyone got anything to add?

I'd prolly turn up for something, if something was on.

Nice black ride dude. I love your bonnet - VERY nice.

Yep, if anyone has any special events coming up that they think are worthy of addition to this thread, send me a PM and I'll add it to the thread. Regular weekly events can count, but having cruises, track days and such posted in this section is the main reason I created it. (Hence why I don't bother posting the weekly Thursday night cruises that I attend.)

re-birthed meaning the vins and compalince plates were swapped were you thinking? Doesnt explain the sunroofs :S

well it does..

what he was suggesting is that the car he is driving (with the sunroofs) is the one that had no rego whilst the damaged one did... re-read what he wrote and you'll work out what he is getting at :)

He also had a 99 stagea that looks like a autech, apart from having twin sunroofs.

The "autech" sat around since 2003 un complied

think he's implying that it was never an autech

My Rs-v aero rear wheel stagea series 2 its mint as and runs well just need to do some small mods and i'll have a fun car. :)

Hey MIKE its josh this is the guy with the jap tv that you want lol gotta love a rear wheel stag especially with wet roads and well pumped up tires.

hey guys the car I have either has to be an Autech or someone went through a lot of trouble just to loose money, the car has the RB26DETT, HKS coil overs, stock front mount momo/nissan steering wheel with air bag nismo dash with the 3 extra guages, Autech BBS wheels and Brembo Brakes. the amount of money and time it would take to swap these parts would out way the final sale price, the car has an RB26 engine stamp but no date of Birth unless ts in japaneese coz theres a bit of scribbley on one of the stamps. I was thinking about going down the legal paths but what happens if I loose my car, which at the moment runs great and is registered, I feel like I've been stooged but at the same time no ones knocked on my door to take it away.

any thoughts on this controversy, should probably make a new thread dedicated to it lol

G`DAY GUY`S & GIRL`S,DON`T MEEN TO BE KILL JOY BUT THIS IS FOR PHOTO`S OF YOUR STAGEA`S NOT CHIT CHAT SO PLEASE CAN WE KEEP IT AS IT SHOULD BE I WILL ASK THAT ALL THE CHAT BE DELETED,& JUST PHOTO`S PLEASE,cheer`s chuckie. :);)

nice one down here at christies beach. S2 black autech, 40g last yr from the auctions.

Pics from All Japan Day last year here in Adelaide. At first was a little disappointed with the power it was making compared to my old 32 GTR but was dynoed the other day at 232awkw which isn't bad for a stockie, just need a bit more mid range grunt!

260RS_1.jpg

260RS_2.jpg

Pics from All Japan Day last year here in Adelaide. At first was a little disappointed with the power it was making compared to my old 32 GTR but was dynoed the other day at 232awkw which isn't bad for a stockie, just need a bit more mid range grunt!

260RS_1.jpg

260RS_2.jpg

very very nice

thing is tho, 232kw has plenty of scope for more tune potential

mines up to around 46k with all costs bar fuel , 240kw with potential for 270kw from another $1grand (S15 inj + remap)

love the black S2 tho :( beautiful