SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Good time Dale and great shot....

Is that a baby seat in the back???

Cheers Jase; pretty stoked to get the time too!

Why yes; yes it is, dad spec is the new sex spec. The after sex spec, if you will. ;)

And given half a chance; my young bloke would've been along for the ride...

Josh, the 18 x 9.5 +12 fit all good? any guard work needed?

I run 18x9.5 +12 on my s1, with 10mm slip ons on the front, ive rolled my guards all round, although have quite a lot of camber, if your're prepared to go quite low, they fit well.

• 1 month later...

Took a photo up at Mum and Dads today inbetween working on the Xk120. This is pretty much my safest ride height and where it will stay. 335mm front eyelid, 330mm rear. It clears up over any driveways, gutters and gives good enough travel over the shitty roads (I do alot of onsite callout's Tweed/Goldcoast).

Even though my exhaust is tucked up pretty nicely, it's lowest point is 110mm off the deck.

Car drives so well still for what is now 335,000klms on stock turbo no rebuilds. Been running 12psi+ for the last 200,000 klms :D Roil Additive at the start and motul 8100 excess every 10k. Have to credit Nissan for building such an outstanding engine, driveline - everything.

Pennies are being saved now for a couple more suspension parts - front tension rods and swaybars. The clutch feels tired so probably needs doing soon and then I can get onto the better stuff in life - hypergear turbo, injectors, fuel pump, z32 afm, cams and nistune.

post-58831-0-21051800-1352023310_thumb.jpg

Jez

Took a photo up at Mum and Dads today inbetween working on the Xk120. This is pretty much my safest ride height and where it will stay. 335mm front eyelid, 330mm rear. It clears up over any driveways, gutters and gives good enough travel over the shitty roads (I do alot of onsite callout's Tweed/Goldcoast).

Even though my exhaust is tucked up pretty nicely, it's lowest point is 110mm off the deck.

Car drives so well still for what is now 335,000klms on stock turbo no rebuilds. Been running 12psi+ for the last 200,000 klms :D Roil Additive at the start and motul 8100 excess every 10k. Have to credit Nissan for building such an outstanding engine, driveline - everything.

Pennies are being saved now for a couple more suspension parts - front tension rods and swaybars. The clutch feels tired so probably needs doing soon and then I can get onto the better stuff in life - hypergear turbo, injectors, fuel pump, z32 afm, cams and nistune.

post-58831-0-21051800-1352023310_thumb.jpg

Jez

looks good always loved these yellow stageas

looks good always loved these yellow stageas

looking good Jez!

Makes me keen to get new wheels and coilovers for mine!

Also, blacked out grille and highbeams looks pretty good too

Thanks guys !! Appreciate it.

Because it makes it look less like a Series 2 and more like a series 1.... HA.

It does change it up a bit. Got a bit bored with the pig nostrils ( thats what i call the high beams )

Just a couple of pics of mine from the SAUQLD Charity cruise.

Thanks to Andrew and Chris for the pics.

Car looks great SABBAi, how the hell did I not know about this charity cruise. I am such a dope some times.

might as well post a pic of mine...

post-10286-0-14380600-1352442363_thumb.jpg

got a late model front end & some 20" VSKF's coming in a container..

here is a photoshop mockup of what it should hopefully look like in a couple months

post-10286-0-36263000-1352442371_thumb.jpg

Edited by loz-tuned