SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

If Jesse is able to get a contact at Mines that can look up their historical tunes, can they pull the info for 27057 as well? :)

Haha I'll get in touch if jesse is able to help. It may cost u.

Ahh dude, let me know when the next one is.

Also I might just hit up c-red for the dyno run. They won't be able to do a tune unless I purchase an e-manage or something.

yea will organise another in the next few months :cheers: theres photos on Facebook.

When i first got one i never knew another owner in perth now they are popping up everywhere!

They have successfully tuned a m35 on e-manage recently, and then theres me tuned on F-con. So only two tuned stags in perth but some others have plans for tunes etc down the track.

Also i got me catback exhaust section made here and had no issues if you need a exhaust. But highly recommend scottys dump and front pipe to go with it.

yea will organise another in the next few months :cheers: theres photos on Facebook.

When i first got one i never knew another owner in perth now they are popping up everywhere!

They have successfully tuned a m35 on e-manage recently, and then theres me tuned on F-con. So only two tuned stags in perth but some others have plans for tunes etc down the track.

Also i got me catback exhaust section made here and had no issues if you need a exhaust. But highly recommend scottys dump and front pipe to go with it.

Yeah as soon as I've worked out this tune I'm going to get some parts off Scott.

Also I don't have facebook but get in touch with me on here for the next cruise.

Nice mate.

Thanks dude. Im so in love haha

Oh while im here, can anyone shed some light on what the side skirts are? Front is dayz, not sure on the rest.. also has massive spoiler on the back which is somewhat visible in the pic..some sort of A/M piece I suspect. Also, what do people think of the wheels?

Edited by staglover

Thanks dude. Im so in love haha

Oh while im here, can anyone shed some light on what the side skirts are? Front is dayz, not sure on the rest.. also has massive spoiler on the back which is somewhat visible in the pic..some sort of A/M piece I suspect. Also, what do people think of the wheels?

Rear wing looks like stock Autech 260RS

Hey guys picked up a S1 Stagea about a week ago.

Been busy doing a little tidy up this week. Very stock except for BC coilovers and Work Euroline 18x10 front and 18x9 rear. Black leather, super clean all round.

P2270121_zps65d6be01.jpg

P2270117_zps9bbea2c9.jpg

P2270160_zps50265fbb.jpg

P2270174_zpsec1c0600.jpg

Edited by RA28GT2
  • Like 1

Very tidy! Hope I can get my S1 to look that clean one day!

What offset are your rims? I'm guessing same front to back. I like the fact that you put the 10" on the front and the 9" on the back. Sounds odd but fixes that stupid track difference problem with auto Stageas. Any scrubbing?

Very tidy! Hope I can get my S1 to look that clean one day!

What offset are your rims? I'm guessing same front to back. I like the fact that you put the 10" on the front and the 9" on the back. Sounds odd but fixes that stupid track difference problem with auto Stageas. Any scrubbing?

Wheels are not exactly perfect fit for the Stagea. Rear is 18x9 +28 which is spot on for an auto rear end, fronts however is 18x10 +38 so I'm running a 15mm bolt on hubcentric spacer making it a 18x10 +23.

Tried the 10's on the rear and although they fit with a 15mm spacer they hang out the guard quote a bit and although that's fine for my weekend cars maybe not for a daily driver.

No scrubbing at all, full lock no problems.

Here's a few other pics for anyone interested.

P2270130_zpsa1951c74.jpg

P2270170_zpsc954296c.jpg

P2270123_zps767b3f3c.jpg

P2270141_zpse94e929e.jpg

P2270150_zpsb63028dc.jpg

P2270171_zps875cb7cb.jpg

Edited by RA28GT2
  • Like 1