SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

All you need is a big black f*ck off takeros wing with a whale front bar and you'll be set!! :D

Also, needs moar nismo.

Looks great! The grille needs some doing though.

Edited by M35woah
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^rajab damnit!! :worship:

Took the stag camping, had a bit of trouble getting into the spot, shes a little low and stiff. Had her balanced on 2 wheels. Defiantly raising her next time...

10152458_10152272321873819_4516988919289

Edited by Dobo
  • Like 2

So I joined this forum specifically to come here and tell you all what beautiful Stageas you all have. I have never read through 112 pages of pure jealousy before!! I only wish I Could have a Stagea here in the US. But until I find a way to get one, I shall just live vicariously through all and contribute what I can!

Cheers!

• Like 1

So I joined this forum specifically to come here and tell you all what beautiful Stageas you all have. I have never read through 112 pages of pure jealousy before!! I only wish I Could have a Stagea here in the US. But until I find a way to get one, I shall just live vicariously through all and contribute what I can!

Cheers!

Are there no avenues for a personal import?

Are there no avenues for a personal import?

Honestly my friend,

I wouldn't be sure where to start as far as what I would need to bring one over, I know the US has the most obsurd import regulations. My R34 that I had was a complete nightmare, and as such I was never able to drive it for more than a year without have to re-register it to skate around emissions requirements, if it doesn't have the "correct" diagnostic port, they won't even test it. And also for me as of late, money has been very tight. I found one in Canada, a Black Autech 260RS. I would kill to own it, but they want A LOT for it. so until I find one cheap enough that I can afford to buy it, I figured I can just share My Stagea love here!! :) not unless you all want to send me one piece by piece through the post :P LOL

here's the link for the one I found, http://www.tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=897&Title=1998 -Nissan-Stagea Autech 260RS'>http://www.tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=897&Title=1998 -Nissan-Stagea Autech 260RS They are asking $13K Canadian, roughly $12K US. A little rich for my blood, plus US banks would never give a loan for a car that old :P

Edited by Godfoot

You have a slightly skewed point of view on the pricing of the Stagea.

If a 260rs could be had for that kind of money in Australia; wow. Double it; and then some.

You have a slightly skewed point of view on the pricing of the Stagea.

If a 260rs could be had for that kind of money in Australia; wow. Double it; and then some.

Oh My! Well Then I need to stop being so poor!! :P I didn't know they were that costly in Australia!! Even more respect to you guys for working so hard!!

Oh My! Well Then I need to stop being so poor!! :P I didn't know they were that costly in Australia!! Even more respect to you guys for working so hard!!

Everything is relative in each different country, not judging your own financial situation.

Welcome to the forum, it will be interesting to see whether more Stageas make it to the USA given the changes to import regs.

Ànd we would kill for the pricing you guys get on you're cars!

Luxo cars often cost double if not more in Aust compared to the US.

I know I'd jump into a E55/63 wagon if I was over there!