SAU Community

Stolen White R32

drift_sil80

Hey guys just found out my mates white r32 was stolen last night from outside his house at dernancourt it happend around 3am, its white with a matt black bonnet and gloss black stock front bar, so it sticks out like dogs balls, also has some Shadow chrome 19"s on it

if anyone finds it can you please contact me immediatly on 0419 835 668

cheers Ashley

Rego numbers [WUS-247]

TOOK THESE PICS YESTERDAY

THERE WILL BE A REWARD OFFERED FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT HELPS LEAD US TO WHOEVER f**king SCUM DID THIS SHIT.

0209061032rq4.th.jpg

0209061033qs7.th.jpg

0209061034qs7.th.jpg

Edited by drift_sil80

can u please edit ur orriginal post and either upload photos to the SAU server or use the image shack thumnail code out url has a TH for thumb in it

BBcode looks like this

[ url=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/713/0209061034qs7.jpg]p><p><a  href=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/713/0209061034qs7.th.jpg' alt='0209061034qs7.th.jpg'>

ive put spaces after the brackets [ and [/ remove spaces and u will have a clickable picture hyperlinking to the large

thankyou

Geez...well it wasn't spotted down South from 3-5am if that helps, bro and myself were out with our 32's (mines white also :s). Looking at one of those photos it looks like it wasn't the first time someones tried to break into it?

Hope all goes well, will shout out and ask around.

i am guessing that it wasnt insured either as you wouldnt be able to isure without an australian standard imoboliser. That is a tough break if it wasnt. Hope you find it in one piece.

ffs how can he not have an alarm, and has nice rims (especially someone elses), and park it out the front of someone's house at night? Some people just beg to have their cars stolen .... makes those of us with brains who have awesome alarms and immobilisers etc etc pay drastically higher insurance premiums ;)

Sorry it sounds harsh, but is reality. Full comp. insurance and full alarms/immobilisers/kill switches should be law imho.

Hope he gets it back in one piece though anyhow!

ffs how can he not have an alarm, and has nice rims (especially someone elses), and park it out the front of someone's house at night? Some people just beg to have their cars stolen .... makes those of us with brains who have awesome alarms and immobilisers etc etc pay drastically higher insurance premiums :(

Sorry it sounds harsh, but is reality. Full comp. insurance and full alarms/immobilisers/kill switches should be law imho.

Hope he gets it back in one piece though anyhow!

i agree but the problem is they give 20g car loan to any1 nowadays and young ppls think hmmm 1.5g on insurance or buy mods :):rant:;)

hey guys found out tonight the cars been recovered but not the outcome we wanted it, its been gutted, stripped and tourched :( so this can now be closed

sorry to hear but hopefully he learns insurance is a SMALL price to pay

Man that sucks ass, but really, not meaning to hassle your mate but what was he thinking with no alarm/immobiliser LET ALONE no insurance?!?! When these threads come up all I can think is that if you are able to afford the car, you are able to afford the insurance costs that comes with it.

Let this be a lesson to your friend and hopefully not too much of an expensive one ;)