SAU Community

I Want 300rwkw

With 300rwkw on a RB25 you are starting to exeed what you would call safe limits of the engine internals people have run more power than this with stock internals but you may find reliability to be a problem.

Also what is the aim for the car street, track, drift, drag? If it where a street car and it where me than id rather a 250-270rwkw car with exelent reponse and very little lag rather than a peaky 300rwkw (keep that in mind when it comes to turbo selection).

A HKS PRO S kit should be consitored as it bolts onto the standard manifold, dump pipe ect (saves you money in the long run). Still responsive and 300rwkw is possible with cams.

Check out the R33 GTS25T tuning guide on the skyline website in my sig for more information on supporting mods etc.

cheers

as far as mods go i just imported it and it is as stock as it can be. the only thing that isnt stock is the exhaust which i have sitting at home for it (putting on this weekend) that is a kakimoto 3" that is turbo back whole lot.

price guide: up to like 8-10g max over a 12month period, possibly doing most of the work myself. ive had high Kw cars before but never a turbo.

250-270rwKw car with high response would probably be more desirable. coming from a VT SS 5.7lt with 327rwKw its a big change for me so i would like as much power with good response.

Cheapest way to do it, sell the car and buy something that has already been built and is putting out the power figures you are looking for. As you probally already know modifying a car yourself is never cheap.

Cheapest way to do it, sell the car and buy something that has already been built and is putting out the power figures you are looking for. As you probally already know modifying a car yourself is never cheap.

yeh i figured it wouldnt be cheap but atleast i can justify to myself that its been done my way and to perfection, plus other cars that are highly modified are always either thrashed or owned by p-platers. no thanks. thats the reason i bought a stock R33, intentions to mod.

post-31466-1157761593.jpg

yeh i figured it wouldnt be cheap but atleast i can justify to myself that its been done my way and to perfection, plus other cars that are highly modified are always either thrashed or owned by p-platers. no thanks. thats the reason i bought a stock R33, intentions to mod.

Get a decent intercooler, engine management, and you should see around 250rkw. think about the turbo (steel exhaust turbine + re-build) should up it to 280ish rkw. and then the cams, if u want that 300 minimum, before even opening the engine up.

I think thats fair. But, pls correct me if im wrong.....?

Depends what u mean by cheap? That depends on who you trust to do a god job.

GTR with mods....

I was thinking of modifying my car (still am thinkining) but i added up the costs and I nearly fainted....BAsically, if you got money and you want uniquness then go for it...

Thats the problem - the money. Id say dont rush in to it, save up do the research and get the best bang for your buck....(which is what im doing now)