SAU Community

were to place my amp???

RON-15H

i made a mdf wall behind the battery, dosent go all the way up, but it attaches to the metal battery holder. which is very strong, then the amp attaches onto the mdf, and the false carpeted wall it modified so u can see my nice v12 amp hanging out.

yup.. I'm doing mine right at the moment.. rig up a proper floor, and maybe another partition to mount the amp like where you have it motoX. Did you just use a jigsaw to cut to required shape(s) ?

I can't believe how thin the real floor is - it actually relies on the spare tyre positioning to keep its shape! Thats gonna go.. My 12" sub arrived today so prolly will work that into my new floor for a bit.. Will have to relying on the tyre well for the resonation for the time being - even though it will probably not be ideal.

If you build your own floor, and wanted hidden amp effect, you could probably back-mount it to the MDF as long as you spaced it up a bit from the boot metal, and just run the wires to wherever.

If it sounds too bad, i'll eventually build my own sub box.

yeah, my boot floor is kinda warped. i bought a bag of ice and kinda left in in the boot and everything was wet the next day (refer to stains)

but the rest of ok, jsut took me ages to get the water out.

i made a box for my 2 12" to suit my vl, they have terriable shaped boots. so i tried smashing the box, neibours think im crazy.

anyhow i just need another amp. to power 2 12" subs.

put my kciker 6.5" into the rears. may i recomend you buy ones that fit your stock speaker holes or else you will be making custom things up all night.

I think im jsut goin to make a box that will be removable. and just attach it down so it dosent hit stuff.

ive seen some nice installs where theres subs either side of the boot. and the amps are raised up in the center. it looks good but $$$$$$$.

anyhow cyas