SAU Community

Skyline Crash Double Bay

Savman

i forgot to ask GRKGTR... Did it go alright until that, like wre you impressed by the To4z coming on and the way it went?

It was a f*kn weapon man i was gonna get it but... it had a few more dents than i thought. and moanie that is my sister and the other 2 guys were my mates not potential drivers.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep i know for sure that he wasnt driving the car.... as i said the moronated asian bloke was driving, and mastered the art of crashing a car..... with maximum damage! Im GRKGTR's sister. he only had 1 potential buyer in the car not three, my brother was the potential buyer, his mates came with him because he couldnt drive as he has lost his license. lucky for him his mates were there to drag him out of the car.

Lucky is an understatement.......

Glad your bro and his mates are of though

If u wanna buy the wreck im pretty sure my mate will get it before you do he is already calling up. So ur best bet is u would be buying parts from when he starts selling shit.

If u wanna buy the wreck im pretty sure my mate will get it before you do he is already calling up. So ur best bet is u would be buying parts from when he starts selling shit.

umm it dosent quite work like that mate ..... the person with the most money negotiated and paid or the highest bidder at designated auction. All pending on the guys claim of course, he may end up with is own wreck.

no i'm just wondering who it was insured with to allow all those mods :happy:

Possibly Suncorp? Thats who we are with and as long as everything is declared and of course you pay the $750 excess for mods then no dramas.

Hope he declared everything!

Yep i know for sure that he wasnt driving the car.... as i said the moronated asian bloke was driving, and mastered the art of crashing a car..... with maximum damage! Im GRKGTR's sister. he only had 1 potential buyer in the car not three, my brother was the potential buyer, his mates came with him because he couldnt drive as he has lost his license. lucky for him his mates were there to drag him out of the car.

hehehe.. yeah.. i worked it out after my post!

and he was very lucky! as was all people in the car!

hahah... and moronated! love it! :happy:

ddamn that looks nasty f**K that if i was buyin a car and someone thrashed it infront of me i tell him to get f**ked but then again it was morgs car lol it was made for the perpose of speeding otherwise there wouldn't have been modifications done to it

GRKGTR- Assuming you were going to swap your GTR for his, your also lucky he took you for a test drive in his first, and didn't want to take yours for a test drive.

Yeh i know i was thinking that while i was in the back of the ambulance... if the crash didnt kill me then my mum would of lol.

ddamn that looks nasty f**K that if i was buyin a car and someone thrashed it infront of me i tell him to get f**ked but then again it was morgs car lol it was made for the perpose of speeding otherwise there wouldn't have been modifications done to it

it was the owner that was thrashing the car!

plus, i'm sure he built the car to be a monster on the track, not so he could street race for slips!

It was a f*kn weapon man i was gonna get it but... it had a few more dents than i thought. and moanie that is my sister and the other 2 guys were my mates not potential drivers.

yeah i know! :happy:

Lol.. I drive through that area and stretch of road once, sometimes three or more times a day.

And going 140 through there is...possible if you have all the lanes to yourself.. but, it's not like that haha what a stupid fool.. 140... He must have missed the big red sign that said REDUCE SPEED.

Atleast they're all ok, and no kids got hurt. When I actually think about it.. I must have missed this accident by a few minutes.. I was driving through there yesterday just 15 mins before the poster said it happened. Probably best I wasn't around.. more reason for him to show off..

EDIT: it looks like he actually came from Double Bay back streets and fired up the little hill towards where you merge. There's a little round about there.. maybe he tried to gun it out of the roundabout.. lost it.. gave it more... and i dunno...

thats exactly how i thought it happened too nick,

A crash like this makes me sick, when i bought my skyline the owner gave it a bit, which was pretty exciting for a turbo n00b, but he didnt go past even 80kmh, if i was in a car with someone i didnt know, who was going double the limit i would give him a swift punch in the face and tell him to slow the f**k down....

The owner sounds like a moron due to not being able to handle a high powered car, showing off infront of buyers, speeding in the busy hours of the afternoon, and risking other peoples lives, GRKGTR you are one lucky man, your mates are very lucky too, the driver deserves a punch in the head none the less, and you are also fortunate that you didnt make it to the esses, as there would be more to hit, schools, and oncoming cars, that would have definately made the news..

Glad everyone is ok

Rip one monster gtrrrrrr