SAU Community

Skyline Crash Double Bay

Savman

Whats the face for :kiss:

Cause you're confusing! one minute you say you were driving after the accident.. no shakes nothing.. the next that you're scared and want a beemer.. then that you want a 350kw skyline!

Is that directed at me?!?!?! :)

nope.. i'd say its directed at the driver!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cause you're confusing! one minute you say you were driving after the accident.. no shakes nothing.. the next that you're scared and want a beemer.. then that you want a 350kw skyline!

Well i was joking with the skyline and after the accident we werent shaking and after we got out of hospital my mate did drive us home in my r32 gtr.

man you guys are soooooo lucky......

guess the driver wasn't though and certainly wont be after everyone reads all of this.....

glad you crawled away with just a few minor injuries.....

seen much worse from less..............

DAm!!! i have been steadly saving up for this car ...even sold my GTR and this has happened.... Good luck with the whole crashing process. Its a slow tedius harsh lesson to lean the hard way.

RIP Morgz Godzilla .... Another one down !

Well i was joking with the skyline and after the accident we werent shaking and after we got out of hospital my mate did drive us home in my r32 gtr.

FOR EVERYBODYS INFORMATION THE ASIAN BLOKE THAT WAS DRIVING THE CAR WAS A COMPLETE MORON AND SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE DRIVING THAT FAST ON A NOTORIOUSLY WINDY ROAD!!!! AND HIS SISTER DROVE ALL HIS MATES HOME... JUST WANT TO CLEAR UP HIS STORY. HIS MATES WERE STILL A BIT SHAKEN FROM THE ACCIDENT, HIS MUM ABSOLUTELY SHIT HERSELF (AND WHOS MUM WOULDNT) SO THATS WHY HIS SISTER DROVE THEM HOME....AND AS FOR BUYING ANOTHER CAR I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BUY YOURSELF SOMETHING SAFER, A VOLVO MAYBE... TAKES ALOT TO OVER TURN THAT!!!!!

FOR EVERYBODYS INFORMATION THE ASIAN BLOKE THAT WAS DRIVING THE CAR WAS A COMPLETE MORON AND SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE DRIVING THAT FAST ON A NOTORIOUSLY WINDY ROAD!!!! AND HIS SISTER DROVE ALL HIS MATES HOME... JUST WANT TO CLEAR UP HIS STORY. HIS MATES WERE STILL A BIT SHAKEN FROM THE ACCIDENT, HIS MUM ABSOLUTELY SHIT HERSELF (AND WHOS MUM WOULDNT) SO THATS WHY HIS SISTER DROVE THEM HOME....AND AS FOR BUYING ANOTHER CAR I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BUY YOURSELF SOMETHING SAFER, A VOLVO MAYBE... TAKES ALOT TO OVER TURN THAT!!!!!

dude... you do realise grkgtr was not the one driving the car.. right?

are you the drivers friend?! were you in the car?! i thought he had potential drivers in the car, not mates?

Lol.. I drive through that area and stretch of road once, sometimes three or more times a day.

And going 140 through there is...possible if you have all the lanes to yourself.. but, it's not like that haha what a stupid fool.. 140... He must have missed the big red sign that said REDUCE SPEED.

Atleast they're all ok, and no kids got hurt. When I actually think about it.. I must have missed this accident by a few minutes.. I was driving through there yesterday just 15 mins before the poster said it happened. Probably best I wasn't around.. more reason for him to show off..

EDIT: it looks like he actually came from Double Bay back streets and fired up the little hill towards where you merge. There's a little round about there.. maybe he tried to gun it out of the roundabout.. lost it.. gave it more... and i dunno...

dude... you do realise grkgtr was not the one driving the car.. right?

are you the drivers friend?! were you in the car?! i thought he had potential drivers in the car, not mates?

Yep i know for sure that he wasnt driving the car.... as i said the moronated asian bloke was driving, and mastered the art of crashing a car..... with maximum damage! Im GRKGTR's sister. he only had 1 potential buyer in the car not three, my brother was the potential buyer, his mates came with him because he couldnt drive as he has lost his license. lucky for him his mates were there to drag him out of the car.