Skyline Crash Double Bay

Savman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not preaching to anyone, you can give it here and there, thats fine..

but 140 on a crappy road?

no accident is on purpose, thats why they are called accidents and as you said, we've all done stupid things but most people could stop and think about what they are doing, for example putting your passengers lives on the line.

or in the Line!!

... disregard...

its a royal ACIDENT. not a ON-PURPOSE.

Of course. No sane person steps out their front door and thinks "I feel like crashing today". Yes, telling the owner/driver he was stupid doesn't really do anything to help him, but surely people are allowed to react and have a view about the accident and those who caused it?

shit happens ... snappy t04z power ... SEMIS STRIKE AGAIN

Perhaps "shit happens", but you essentially make it inevitable when you do 140-ish through a nasty corner with cold semi-slicks. There comes a point at which it should no longer be unexpected that a catastrophic event will occur; that is, you stack the odds so heavily and obviously in to the "omg f**kup" category that its plainly clear the only result will be an unhappy one.

accidents are going to happen

Dont make any quick choice of a new car because at the moment you may be in a little of shock . think about it as this happened to you not by you and things may happen weather you are in a fast or slow car .

Hope you are feeling better

Yeh i'm feeling absoultely fine buddy, still hard to believe i was in a car that lost control at 140kmh and flipped twice.. i got injured worse when i fell off my pushbike years ago.

accidents are going to happen

Dont make any quick choice of a new car because at the moment you may be in a little of shock . think about it as this happened to you not by you and things may happen weather you are in a fast or slow car .

Hope you are feeling better

I agree...

Not long ago, i crashed my g/f dads 2004 BMW (write off). Even though i wasn't at fault, it just happened in a few seconds and was something that i could avoid, but at the time didn't.

My point is exactly wat N1 R33 GTR is saying...Take it slow, relax abit, just wait till u've completely recovered from the shock and then choose. No matter what car your in or driving accidents happen.

You dont want to buy a car now and then a few months down the tract regreting what you have bought

Edited by MasTeR_P

when i saw this i straight away thought must have been down the esses further up the road.

that patch road is not bad(but not good for 130 either!) they just resurfaced it, good to see no one got hurt, and as everyone else says, you are very lucky guys today!

i have driven up and down that road like 1-2 times a week for the last 5 years and have to admit sometimes not slow either but after this i think i will rethink things as im sure the local cops wont be too happy!

and yes the media is not relly interested unless people get hurt, or have been booked at high speed so hopefully dont worry about media attention on this one.

I always thought someone would die in that car. Very relieved to hear that everyone got away ok. Just from those photos it looks like it could've been a thousand times worse.

Rick see I find that wierd. Fundamentally your setup was identical to Simons and B0BB0's yet thier cars feel really well settled at all times...

Teeeeeeejaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Mate, ricks car was settled nicely - you could drive it round our area, off boost - just a bit bumpy on our crappy roads!

but when you gave it a hit, you had to becareful - it was deadly.

Did you see any of these on the corner?

deer_munchs.jpg

bwahahahhahahaha

here come the camry drivers.

what's wrong with camry drivers :kiss:

:)

i just feel sorry for Morgs. awesome car lost. i've seen it in action, and man... all i can say is 'wow'.

RIP sexeh car.

Sooo... good morning... anyone looking to straight swap a '94 R32 GTR with their 350kw R32 GTR?!?!?! lol

And has anyone got any other pics of the accident besides the ones that are already on here?

Edited by GRKGTR

You Idiot. I don't even know where to start, so I'll just leave it at this....you fcuked up bad and could have killed yourself, your passengers and any person unlucky enough to be minding their own business on the footpath. Instead of taking responsibility you blame cold tyres, road etc etc etc.

Unbelievable

You Idiot. I don't even know where to start, so I'll just leave it at this....you fcuked up bad and could have killed yourself, your passengers and any person unlucky enough to be minding their own business on the footpath. Instead of taking responsibility you blame cold tyres, road etc etc etc.

Unbelievable

Is that directed at me?!?!?! :)