SAU Community

Revenge! Need Help To Get Back At A Pranksta

GODTHRILA

Hey guys n' gals...

Just started a prank war with a work buddy last Friday and since I came in today at lunch he had all morning to mess with computer and put red ink all over my phone... yes I now have red ears and hands!!! :thumbsup:

Help me get this old bastard back!!! I will try and get photos of any revenge attacks and post them up for a laugh! He says becuase he has years on me he has all these pranks to take revenge on me back, but I am hoping the dimentia kicks in soon and he will forget what I do to him.

Thanks

quick one for you, thought of it myself and did it to 3 friends. put there name in the paper for a really good car for a fairly cheap price, put their mobile in and wait for the calls. they had prob 10-20 calls a day for 2 weeks. it was gold!!

If he has a flip open mobile phone, loctite it shut! He will be spewin!

He rides a moped and I drive a GTR... I don't want to start messing with property... its just for laughs not for financial loss.

Try it on your work mates first... it will make it easy to spot you at a cruse (the guy with the black eye and missing teeth!)

Take a small flatblade screwdriver and lever off a few keys on his keyboard then replace them in the wrong order.

If he has an old style phone open the reciever and tape in a 10c coin every week till he gets used to the weight, then remove them all at once and call him :thumbsup:

Vasaleen all his drawer handles and phone and whatnot.

Put oil in his moped muffler.

If he chews his pens rub chilli on the ends

Invert his mouse and mouse buttons.

Change all his shortcuts to point to different things

Or you could just walk up to him with as little water pistol and soak his crutch. Even more hillarious if he's got a meeting to goto

dress up as a girl and blow him.

then pull ur wig off.

he'll be so angry

report bak soon k?

rofl... i'll do it but I cant post pics to share the fun of revenge with you guys... you'll just have to take my word that I did it!

by the way I am an astonaught by day and a masked crime fighter at night so you can trust me when I say I will do it... honest.

Or you could just walk up to him with as little water pistol and soak his crutch.

thats actually similar to how it all started...

i walked outa the toilet door on Friday and he had taped a cup to the inside of the door frmae and when the door opened the cup tipped. lucky my ninja zen warned me and I manage to dodge the water.

this led me to try and leave black ink marks on his nose from painting the bridge of his glasses... it must have worked and thats why I coped the red ink on the phone today.

keep em' cumin guys...good for a laugh just thinking about doing this stuff to him... bastard!!! :laugh:

rofl... i'll do it but I cant post pics to share the fun of revenge with you guys... you'll just have to take my word that I did it!

by the way I am an astonaught by day and a masked crime fighter at night so you can trust me when I say I will do it... honest.

thats good enough :D

At work we have a new printer, so to try it out one of the boys just printed a shot of the main windows screen and taped it to another workers moniter( he's late 50's and not really into computers) imagine the whole office trying not to laugh when he came back and thought it had frozen. lol called the help desk and called a techo from jandakot, our office is in mandurah. For him to walk over immedietly looking at the screen and pulling the taped image off the screen. PRICELESS.

^^ hahah hilarious

the keyboard thing is a good idea, my friend has his keyboard letters purposely swapped all over the place in order to "help his touch-typing skills" apparently.

The bad part was we found out they were munted when we had several drinks at his place. OMGWTF... took a while trying to figure it out actually...

good luck!

(realises i havent posted any ideas myself... will post if i come up with any)

Put sticky tape over the little thing that pops up when you lift the phone receiver - so it keeps ringing when he answers it.

Put sticky tape over the listening part of the receiver so he can't hear anyone talking.

The keyboard one is a good suggestion - or try just stealing the 'e' key or something.

Go online to those free sample websites for incontinence pads (for old people that wet themselves), condoms, or womens sanitary products - like www.itsmybody.com.au or Libra Fluer and have him sent these free samples to work. One guy did that here and had sample adult diapers sent to someone at work... it was classic!

If you use MS Word , you can allocate automatic fill when ever a word is typed

make so when he starts a letter/document or signs his name off

it replaces the word with some thing funny or lude

did that to the boss here, not the best idea but would be funny to a work mate

download and run virtual desktop program

lets you control his mouse

hahhaah good for a laugh

Ahh I found an easy way!!

Printscreen!! Take a capture of his desktop then set it as his background.. after doing this right click on the desktop and go into Arrange icons by then unselect the option called *show desktop icons" after doing this right click on the bottom toolbar * the one with the start button on it. and go into properties then select *auto hide the toolbar.

Its a good one for a joke!!

haha

dress up as a girl and blow him.

then pull ur wig off.

he'll be so angry

report bak soon k?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that is the funniest thing iv heard in a while. I actually started laughing out loud in the office and im not supposed to be on the forum.

Dan - i never used to like some of your sarcastic comments, but your starting to grow on me...

Fcukin funny as.... hahaha.