SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Perfect choice of rims 34GTV, car is looking fantastic as always.

I'm also a huge TE37SL fan.

gtr99vte37sl.jpg

Nice Chris; I think you're gradually turning you car into my car's twin. Been pricing Nismo S-tune front bars by any chance? :P

gtr99vte37sl.jpg

That looks awesome chris massive difference.

All the cars on here look great.

We are going to try this sort of shot with my car, mine isnt pretty but would be good to see the engine bay as that is where the money is haha

Any tricks to getting this right? Or just a decent tripod setup? Was the bonnet up or off for the engine bay shot?

Looked up while picking crap up from the garage and couldnt resist snapping up a pic as she looked tough as from the angle. Crap Iphone does no justice lol need to get the DSLR camera out and take some worthy photos of her !

IMG_6658_zpse3b7535b.jpg

Yes, mean look!

Be careful about the angophera (red gum) across the road. They can come down easily in high wind.

And it looks as if it already has bores in it - but hey, most of them do.

Yes, mean look!

Be careful about the angophera (red gum) across the road. They can come down easily in high wind.

You are a wealth of knowledge Terry :D

Yeah looks pretty tough man!

Dam that looks mean! Great shot mate!

Cheers fellas :)

Yes, mean look!

Funny you say that as a rather large branch fell a couple of weeks ago! And ofcourse due to silly council rules/regulations I cant remove the tree so I guess shes there to stay.. Thankfully the front yard can fit up to 5 cars easily and that spot near the tree is always vacant.

Plus the GTR spends her time sleeping in the garage and comes out once in a blue moon so apart from damaging my concrete there isnt much that trees falling branches can take out.. unless the whole bloody tree topples then im well and truelly stuffed! :ph34r: