SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Here are three different colours for you... first two of these were taken at Leura this autumn.

Sean's GTR at last week's Texi

5824102508_1dda0e36e1_b.jpg

Yeah with a legend of a driver behind the wheel! :P

post-29172-0-72021400-1308554356_thumb.jpg

Nice - pic would look even better with even just a little photoshopping on contrast / curves / saturation I reckon... I like how the post in the background says "Launch" :)

Yeah with a legend of a driver behind the wheel! :P

Haha looked like you had some fun there. Was a great battle with the Mazda. :thumbsup:

Nice!

Yes I went down the route of colour-coding the front splitter too. I'm happy I did. :thumbsup:

If you'd like a new C/F rear diffuser for a 1/3 of Nissan's price, "JDM Performance" aka Eugene has them (if still in stock).

And Bodyformaero aka Peter can supply the brackets and diff support too.

Terry, is that jdmperformance.com.au? My 34 was missing the rear diffuser when I bought it. A Jap spares place in Adelaide had a second hand one for $1200 but I missed out on it.... Keen to get one, searched the above site but couldn't see one advertised. (I assume the brackets are still there? It's a genuine V Spec)

Terry, is that jdmperformance.com.au? My 34 was missing the rear diffuser when I bought it. A Jap spares place in Adelaide had a second hand one for $1200 but I missed out on it.... Keen to get one, searched the above site but couldn't see one advertised. (I assume the brackets are still there? It's a genuine V Spec)

Hi Craig,

Since you have a genuine V-Spec, you won't require forward brackets. I wonder if the larger central rear bracket is missing though. If so, Peter at bodyformaero.com.au is able to fabricate it off his computer, because my last R34 GT-R was used as a model template. Peter will need to supply you with the aluminium differential mounting point that has 3 screw holes in the middle of the diffuser. He used my previous car for that too.

JDM Performance is the SAU user name of Eugene. He supplied me with the C/F rear diffuser for the GT-R. It's a direct copy that just about no-one can pick. And it's dry C/F.

Here we are... Ph 0421.141.538

Hope this helps...

my gtr just after i got a full new respray

I'm pretty sure I saw this car on Winnellie Rd last year? I did a double take, had only seen a few 32 GT-R's in Darwin. Looked tough as!

Few of mine

i used to come to this tread... when i was looking for mine and for future plans

will be getting side skirts, Z-Tune bonnet, Pods soon along with some nice wheels

Engine got lot of work done already.. just need some GT-SS hair dryers and she is done

post-29613-0-47553800-1309855330_thumb.jpg

post-29613-0-68946500-1309855468_thumb.jpg

Looks nice mate, reminds me of the beast that SS8-Gohan used to own. That car was amazing, I drool over the pics of it. Is the current owner of it a member?

thanks mate :)I don't believe the current owner is a member, car is ACT

well, it's been a while since i've contributed to this thread, but i feel like now is an appropriate time after some recent 'additions' to the car :whistling:

03ff2603.jpg

92362b95.jpg

d270ed58.jpg

22b9e602.jpg

658c237a.jpg

:)