SAU Community

2007 F1 Season

wolverine

Seems like I have another two spare tickets for the Senna stand. Its the full weekend pass (4 days thurs -> sun) in allocated seating with view of the last two corners and down the straight. It also conveniantly has a bar located right behind it.

Cost me $1000, willing to let both go for $500 should an SAU member be interested.

Edited by Amaru

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so here is my prediction.

1. Massa.

2. Alonso

3. Rosberg

Rosberg is my wild card....i am already read to cry at how dismal Fisi goes in what should be Webbers seat!

where's kimi in all this? yes, and given the opportunity I say we give fisi a nice wedgie or a swift kick in the nuts.

The best thing about the Australian GP is live coverage >_<

So for Ch10 we have:

Friday: 1:00pm-4:30pm

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm

Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm

= 17.5hrs of coverage (or in other words time to clear out about 60gb of hdd space) >_<

Kimi will be nowhere. This season will show him up as a good driver but nothing great. Massa will be doing the job, not Kimi >_<

LOL. I do admit, this is more my personal likes/dislikes then informed wisdom >_<

I recon Kimi will be quicker than massa, but not convinsingly. I also recon Also will struggle with reliability probelms. And Rosberg will continue to bin cars. I hope Wurz goes alright, I didn't mind him back in the Bennaton days.

Yeh, i agree. I want to see Wurz do well. He had his moments back in the day. But will be interesting to see of he can get back into race weekends. Personally i was really disappointed by Rosberg. After reading so much about how brilliant he is, he didnt even show any real glimpses of speed or race craft amongst the back markers.

So i think you are right. I think the moment will continue to get the better of him and he will continue to struggle. But here is the thing. I dont really like Rosberg a whole lot...so that means he will do well this year and ditto Williams. Just to piss me off and annoy Webber.

I love Williams so want them to get back up the top, but id rather see Wurz getting the results.

After reading what all the teams have to say about whos going to win in Melbourne, i really realy hope Massa doesnt do it. I think Kimi might be the man to beat considering how massive a disaster Massa had here last year... Soooo ill say

1. Kimi

2. Massa

and then quite some way back...

3. Alonso

and then a real long way back...

- everybody else

Its going to be a very, very red year indeed. I just dont want Massa to win the WDC before Kimi, or at all if possible. LOL $100 says the papers come up with the most unimaginative headline for Ferraris 1, 2 in Quali... "Red Reign" or some shit

Im really looking forward to Kimi vs Massa. Im hoping Massa hands it to Kimi. Kimi has fallen out of favour with me of late. As much as i like DC and Montoya, i have to question whether he has been up against an establised team mate who is fast. Looking back Heidfield probably deserved the chance at McLaren more then him....so, interesting to see what transpires.

Webber to beat DC and at least make the top 8, fingers crossed Williams and RBR are in the top 10 figthing one another. BUT, its not going to happen, Renault, Honda, Ferrari, Mclaren and BMW are all looking as though they will be filling the top 10 positions ;)

Im really looking forward to Kimi vs Massa. Im hoping Massa hands it to Kimi. Kimi has fallen out of favour with me of late. As much as i like DC and Montoya, i have to question whether he has been up against an establised team mate who is fast. Looking back Heidfield probably deserved the chance at McLaren more then him....so, interesting to see what transpires.

Webber to beat DC and at least make the top 8, fingers crossed Williams and RBR are in the top 10 figthing one another. BUT, its not going to happen, Renault, Honda, Ferrari, Mclaren and BMW are all looking as though they will be filling the top 10 positions ;)

let's face it. RBR are shit. all the promise of a newey built car will come to naught. they will be nowhere. I hate to say it but webber will be wishing he could have stayed at williams, although the fat paycheck will take away some of the blues...

as for kimi, I think you are just jealous that he gets to drive fast cars, get paid lots of cash, has skirt falling all over him. and when not in an F1 car is chilling out on a FAT yacht in monaco trying to decide which ferrari to take out tonight, and which super model to put on his lap and do I drink some bollinger? or dom peringon? or maybe just a fat line of coke! haha. what I am saying I AM JEALOUS TOO! screw kimi. I hate him.

Yep, basically.

I used to love the fact that he got naked and kicked out of Spearmint Rhinos in London. I loved the fact that he played up despite McLaren gagging him. But thinking about it, there are plenty of other talented guys working harder, who could possibly be quicker not getting the drives he is. So im kind of hoping that Massa can bet him and at least motivate Kimi a little. We will see.

I use to want to be DC, Kimi is too much a little girl who wines too much. But yeh, id kill to be any of the F1 jocks

Yep, basically.

I used to love the fact that he got naked and kicked out of Spearmint Rhinos in London. I loved the fact that he played up despite McLaren gagging him. But thinking about it, there are plenty of other talented guys working harder, who could possibly be quicker not getting the drives he is. So im kind of hoping that Massa can bet him and at least motivate Kimi a little. We will see.

I use to want to be DC, Kimi is too much a little girl who wines too much. But yeh, id kill to be any of the F1 jocks

Wow, I used to want to be the airbox on the Williams FW13B. Either that or Mauricio Gugelmin. Ahhhh, happy days.

Unfortunately it looks to be Ferrari first, daylight second. Hope I'm wrong.

Gees I hope Flava Flave has Webber sorted for a Renault drive next year.

Gees I hope Flava Flave has Webber sorted for a Renault drive next year.

i hope for that every year ;)

but I think flave is still pissed that webber spat in his face the first time around and basically ignored flaves advice and went to williams rather than accpet the renault drive. now he is pretty unlikely to offer webber that drive again. ever :rofl:

Well at the time it looked to be the sensible thing to do. Williams were winning GP's & Renault couldn't make their minds up whether to stay or go. (Joe Strummer style) One of those things that looks stupid in hindsight.

Mind you there will be a bit of competition next year for that seat.

you never know, if he ahs a competitive year at RBR he might still consider him, but the whole 'competitive' year at RBR is yet to be determined, fingers crossed he can improve, but i don't know how good the teams going to be...

I suspect the car (Adrian Newey, Renault engines & bulk cash aside) will be rubbish for most of the year. Looks like Webber will have to spend another year dragging an unwilling heap of rubbish around the track. He did that last year & spanked Rosberg in the process. Didn't hurt Rosberg's career any, so here is hoping it won't do any damage to Kryten.

yeah the RBR will be shithouse. I was all positive towards the end of last year. crapping on about the first Newey RBR, and the renault power, but the fact is it's a dog. newey probably didn't give to much into it, and customer engines are never a winning formula. so chin up webber and make some wise investments!