SAU Community

skyline vs pulser gtir

Guest lixid

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nightsky
but half you guys dont even own GTR . how do you know they are better than gtir? LOL .

true.

All I can say is I find it hard to compare such different classes of car. I mean they are both 4wd but were designed for totally different applications. That said if you pumped infinite dollars into both of them my guess would be they would be hard to fault in a straight line or round corners.... I am probably way off the mark but there's my spin on things.

Bottom line is that a GTi R is a great car...

And why compare a rally bred hatch to a Group A/circuit bred coupe? Doesnt make sense!!

Thats like comparing a LeMans 24 hr car to a Drag car....

Designed and built for totally different purposes so both have pluses and minuses...

Again: GTiR=Good car. :(

if the gti-r was such a great car nissan would have kept making them!

i looked at a few when lookin to get my skyline but the interior is nuttin crash hot! very exective like.

From a traffic light drag the gti-r might get the jump on the skyline but on a rolling start the skyline can pull away. Heck with only 155kw@wheels i ran a gtir 4 times with rolling starts upto 180 click and i had 5-6 car lenghts on him each time by 180.

GTI-Rs are great cars,

SR20 is proven

Quad throttle body

Light and AWD

Respond well to mods - you can get hell gear for them

But - you MUST get an oil cooler for them or the engine will fry.... (if pushing then hard)

Also handy for a dinner party when you are serving grated Parmesan and Spag Bol.......

Originally posted by Morgs

If the R33 GTS25T was such a great car, then they'd still be making them today too? ;)

what a stupid comment, the r34 is the new r33 as the r33 was new to the r32. ;)