SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

That's not an option imo. You do realise how close Sandown is to residents? I can literally hear revving and tyres screeching from my uncle's place down near Corrigan Road.

As much of a great idea it is to promote legal drags, I don't think the near-by residents would appreciate the disturbance late night.

Sandown was there long before those residents moved in.

Its like buying land next to an airport and then complaining about the noise.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instant membership ban on members who attend Noble Park/Princess. Great idea... NOT

How about just ask these people to remove stickers/club affiliation from their cars.

Why does everyone on SAU think they are angels....

I must admit you guys at SAU are great at deceiving everyone. When I joined this forum you all gave the impression that you were all mature angels that only ever do such activities on legal tracks. I guess 90% of the members do but I was pretty shocked to learn a couple of individuals are actually from a different crowd.

The image was going well but it has just fallen apart in the last few months through reading here and also other sources.

No offense was intended by this post, just stating my observation.

That's not an option imo. You do realise how close Sandown is to residents? I can literally hear revving and tyres screeching from my uncle's place down near Corrigan Road.

As much of a great idea it is to promote legal drags, I don't think the near-by residents would appreciate the disturbance late night.

What came first

The chicken or the egg?

What came first

The chicken or the egg?

lol I don't know, going by Bec's reasoning I guess you guys are right. But I didn't know this beforehand. :unsure:

But at the end of the day I don't care because I don't live there. :huh:

I must admit you guys at SAU are great at deceiving everyone. When I joined this forum you all gave the impression that you were all mature angels that only ever do such activities on legal tracks. I guess 90% of the members do but I was pretty shocked to learn a couple of individuals are actually from a different crowd.

The image was going well but it has just fallen apart in the last few months through reading here and also other sources.

No offense was intended by this post, just stating my observation.

So what if they are from a different crowd?

What people do in thier own time, away from club events has absolutely nothing to do with SAU-Vic as a club. What people do outside of events is a matter for the Victoria Police and other bodies to administer.

If people are going to do whatever they do with club gear on themselves/cars at events etc etc.

They will be instantly ejected from the club.

If however people choose to do/attend illegal things, that is really thier own choice as they are going there on thier own will.

Nothing to so with the SAU-Vic club at all as its a public matter, not a private one.

To associate someones personal actions with the clubs, is wrong.

If people are going to do whatever they do with club gear on themselves/cars at events etc etc.

So will these 4 people be ejected from the club? Scott obviously knows who they are....

So what if they are from a different crowd?

What people do in thier own time, away from club events has absolutely nothing to do with SAU-Vic as a club. What people do outside of events is a matter for the Victoria Police and other bodies to administer.

If however people choose to do/attend illegal things, that is really thier own choice as they are going there on thier own will.

Nothing to so with the SAU-Vic club at all as its a public matter, not a private one.

To associate someones personal actions with the clubs, is wrong.

I understand that completely and wasn't attaching personal actions to the club at all. I was just talking about what it looks like from the outside, I am in no way trying to offend SAU-Vic.

You can't really ban members for the places they go or the crowd they are with because you dont agree with it.

Just becuase they were in the area doesnt mean they were directly involved with what happend.

Edited by mr_crust

You can't really ban members for the places they go or the crowd they are with because you dont agree with it.

Just becuase they were in the area doesnt mean they were directly involved with what happend.

I'm pretty sure its PAID members that they are talking about.

If you're not a paid member, keep dragging :unsure:...................NOT (BORAT VOICE)