SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

I grew up in Noble Park and it's been going on for 20 years, it get's 'locked down' by the Polixce then eventually it flares up again. Last Friday was disgraceful and a perfect example of 'flash mobs' and 'mob mentality'.

I was out that way on Saturday (for my Mum's Birthday) and the place was crawling with cops. Anybody who had a remotely modified looking car was being pulled over by unmarked interceptors. (Thankfully a Yaris doesn't really attract attention ;-)

However rather then just a 'stick' approach by the local lawmakers, how about a 'stick and carrot' thing. Sure, impound cars of those stupid idiots, do licence and roadworthy checks etc, however I would also suggest spending 50K and opening up nearby Sandown as a proper Drag Strip once a week so these kids have got a legal way of doing what they are going to do anyway. Heck with fuel costs etc they couldn't afford to drive their V8's to Calder if they wanted to ;-)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the entire thread and news articles.

all i can say is nice work you retards (the people involved not SAU members)

now no doubt it will be even more likely that I am picked up and defected or somthing by a pissed off copper when I'm just going down the shop for some milk or smokes.

makes me think about selling my GTR, simply to much of a bad rep on these cars sometimes, and this incident doesnt help at all

This issue will be gone in 2 days. No1 cares about a few drunk people hooning about smashing a few windows and acting like idiots - have u been to the UK or even europe after a big football match? in reality is not the biggest issue facing the state/country/world today.
Yeah i agree, the football hooligans in EUROPE overall cause riots, disruption not once but on a weekly bases on the weekends.

This is nothing folks, you guys havn't seen anything before. All this is just a bunch of 18yr olds being silly. Go to Europe and check whats happening there... they are fuggen crazy!

CALM DOWN PEOPLE..

To give you an idea of the weekly riots that happen in Europe..

British Hooligans..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumbeJr5tcM

The land of goat sphincter rings hooligans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOX1fWZGzA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6tvMPOO25s

Russian hooligans...

German hooligans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5B8a4jF04k

Edited by Janissary

Thats is Europe.

This is Australia

See the difference?

98% of the people in this thread are making a big deal out of nothing imo.. These so called rioters were little pooh jabbers who were most likely aged from 16-18. I think the police will know who to be hard on..

I've been to Germany, the sphincter of the universe, UK & Holland.. things like this wouldn't even make news..

Edited by Janissary

I think the difference is that you can still walk around Europe in a football jersey a week later.. but forget driving the car for the next few weeks in the S/E of Melbourne.

Police here need more power to disperse the crowd if you ask me.

lol, you call these little kids a mob?

Did a Blockbuster not get destroyed?

Other private property destroyed & public property destroyed?

Call it what you want... a "gathering" "mob" "exceptionally large group of people for no reason"... doesnt bother me what its labelled.

dont matter if they are 16yo or 30yo a group of 600+ is a mob.

you imagine comming home and slowing down at the lights and having ppl rush upto you car and jumping on it, bottling it ..what thats suppose to be normal and we are meant to put up with it?

its all becuase so many weak ass parents let there little shits out and they get drunk and do this , then we are meant to feel sorry for the kid because they are having trouble at home and school and the kid has A.D.D

its a crock of shit, they know the consequences of there actions and they should pay ..if i go and do 200k's down the highway i know the consequences are i can lose my license or get fined...so they should know whats lined up for them now.

Anyone who is trying to defend the organized mob style event or lessen the severity and comparing apples to oranges needs to have a look around. Not targeting any members, but this was an Unnecessary and disgraceful act.

Anyone who was involved, or attended who was a club member better not promote this piss poor week when alone kind of action. I don't want to hear at anytime about how fantastic or thrilling it was. This is what will keep this kind of thing going. Noble Park Macca's was always going to have something like this happen. Nature of the Beast. SE suburbs kids with time, cars and nowhere to go...

It'll slow down when people start getting dead. All it needs is one moron to go through a mob like that and kill 15 people. Not ideal, but it might get the message across. Do I think this is a solution? No. It may even fuel the fire.

98% of the people in this thread are making a big deal out of nothing imo.. These so called rioters were little pooh jabbers were most likely aged from 16-18. I think the police will know who to be hard on..

I've been to Germany, the sphincter of the universe, UK & Holland.. things like this wouldn't even make news..

ditto Kaz... point is tho, this kind of stuff should be nipped in the bud... if you let the little scrots get away with things like this, then you know what, we will have those big fark off riots that do make the news when these kids grow up to be in their late 20's early 30's...

this is Australia - why should we let this shit go, just because it's not as huge as a football riot in the EU? if the police knew it was a trouble zone, they should have had at least one car there from early evening telling ppl to move along or get cautioned for loitering or something - there's no point in 4 policemen (e.g.) trying to disperse of an already established crowd...

could having sandown open 2 drag racing stop this fri nite shenanigans? i think it would 2 a degree, ur still gonna get the tossers that wanna race on the street, but im sure those smaller incidents could b contained?

That's not an option imo. You do realise how close Sandown is to residents? I can literally hear revving and tyres screeching from my uncle's place down near Corrigan Road.

As much of a great idea it is to promote legal drags, I don't think the near-by residents would appreciate the disturbance late night.

Instant membership ban on members who attend Noble Park/Princess. Great idea... NOT

How about just ask these people to remove stickers/club affiliation from their cars.

Why does everyone on SAU think they are angels....