SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_< wish it was already gone Juzzy!! Yeah think im gonna switch over to the dark side and get a ute too!

I cant be sure, maybe someone from the older crowd on here can confirm, but i reckon if i were a lil older say in my 30's or i looked older i wouldnt be as scared cos, I also get the feeling younger people tend to get pulled over more than older...for obvious reasons.

Troy i have been thinking of something along these lines for along time espec when i was on my P's as well.. Its a way of letting the police know that you are not a hoon and respected for driving the car...

Would be interesting if there was a way we could suggest something of this nature to the police as a way to help them attack the problem as well..

Well I was never hassled in the 6 years I owned my GT-R, yes im over 30 (Now) but I think driver attiude has a lot to do with it too. Went though numerous road side breath test stations etc..... the boys in blue only ever had positive things to say about the car!

Watched the story on ACA also.... What total thugs. Complete lack of respect. Sad now We are all labeled "hoons".

Well I was never hassled in the 6 years I owned my GT-R, yes im over 30 (Now) but I think driver attiude has a lot to do with it too. Went though numerous road side breath test stations etc..... the boys in blue only ever had positive things to say about the car!

not always the case, ive had my licence thrown at me b4 they stormed back to their car n i was polite as i am to customers when im at work

I don't honestly think that selling our cars is a solution... But i do agree with rod in the drivers maturity and mentality behind the wheel is where it all counts...

I have been pulled over by plenty of police and all of them have treated me extremely well and never caused me any problems besides the one defect i was issued. All being "random checks"

Been through numerous breath stations and sure they have a look at my tires see them as good as brand new and let me be on my way...

You only have to look at the mentality of those breaking into blockbuster and doing burnouts at noble macas to spot the difference.

not always the case, ive had my licence thrown at me b4 they stormed back to their car n i was polite as i am to customers when im at work

thats just plain disgusting......

share the sentiments of the car being off the road.... But even when it's back, it will be fcuked to get around in... will definitely have to invest in a quiet exhaust

BUT

can you all hear that?

that's the sound of your coins rushing out of your pockets are the value of your cars depreciate...

Who's going to buy a skyline now?!

share the sentiments of the car being off the road.... But even when it's back, it will be fcuked to get around in... will definitely have to invest in a quiet exhaust

BUT

can you all hear that?

that's the sound of your coins rushing out of your pockets are the value of your cars depreciate...

Who's going to buy a skyline now?!

Dude this is the biggest problem...If the media looked at a different way not attacking but a shining a bright light into their eyes as to what the other problems they are causing anyone would hope they would wake up to themselves. (possibly asking a lot)

Its not only causing problems for us to drive our cars but also exactly the value will drop as no one wants them along with the $$ we'll need to spend to get them clear of defects epa's etc for small things that would have never been picked but due to these people attitudes police will just crack down hard and pick anything and everything which is a shame..

Hope ur right Nismoid! >_<

I have a great attitude on the road, always have, but yes ive lost my licence for speeding. Ive learnt my lesson and now drivelike a grandma, but as soon as they pull my record theyre gonna think hoon, not rehabilitated driver.

Yeah the media impact is doing the most damage!!

asking for respect from the police force is a bit hard as skyline driver

as the majority of us drive our cars will illegal modifications, break the laws often and have had several defects/infrigements/events

since ive owned my skyline ive had

1 defect

1 almost defect

1 lost of licence

4 speed fines

been pulled over a stack of times

my previous car was a vl n/a auto box-of-poo and i had one speeding fine and thats it. so the car certainly has something to do with driver habits.

as long as that trend continues, then they will just keep targetting those cars.

i bet the % of wrx, skyline, supra, 200sx, silvia drivers who have had infrigements is much higher than the % of those who drive falcons and honda civics

sure you can still break the laws and get defected in a civic, but the majority who drive the wrx, skylines, supra etc are more likely

and thats probably all they care about, get the majority and its a good impact

asking for respect from the police force is a bit hard as skyline driver

as the majority of us drive our cars will illegal modifications, break the laws often and have had several defects/infrigements/events

since ive owned my skyline ive had

1 defect

1 almost defect

1 lost of licence

4 speed fines

been pulled over a stack of times

my previous car was a vl n/a auto box-of-poo and i had one speeding fine and thats it. so the car certainly has something to do with driver habits.

as long as that trend continues, then they will just keep targetting those cars.

i bet the % of wrx, skyline, supra, 200sx, silvia drivers who have had infrigements is much higher than the % of those who drive falcons and honda civics

sure you can still break the laws and get defected in a civic, but the majority who drive the wrx, skylines, supra etc are more likely

and thats probably all they care about, get the majority and its a good impact

I disagree, it all has to do with driver attitude, nothing to do with the car. It all has to do with self control.

In my case I drive like an absolute grandma in my Skyline as I try not to enforce the hoon stereotype that goes with our cars. But in my dad's commo, well lets not go there.... :)

Funny thing is I have never been pulled over in the commo but have been pulled over for "random" checks numerous times in my Skyline. :O

Edited by ToF

Personally I think everyone is over reacting big time. So the riots have caused us all to be labelled as 'hoons'....how is that a new thing?

It's not. It's always been the case, and it always will be the case. We all know there's a certain stereotype in the eyes of the public that we're all hoons, and we buy these cars and do them up so that they out perform every other muztek at noble park/bell street maccas, chapoooooooooool etc.

The riots have sparked a knee jerk reaction from the law, just like every other time something happens in the 'hoon world'. The riots were 3 days ago...Give it about 2 weeks and ACA will be busy with another story, and all of this will be pretty much forgotten by most people.

You'll still get pulled over, defected, EPA'd and 'harrassed', but most of us got that before any of this happened anyway.

Kelly, if you sell your car because of this, I'll bitch slap you like the bitch you are!!!! :)

For the record, I have 0 speeding fines in my 3 years of driving (1 year in a skyline that is both illegally modified and over the power to weight limit), I've been pulled over 0 times...I've been through a few breath testing stations both during the day with my car all shiny and at night with my pretty blue pillar gauges in full view, and I've never had a single officer ask me to pull to the side so he/she can look at my car.

I was also never pulled over in my first car, which was a TX5, in very good condition, very low and very shiny etc.

the action's are lame ... the official reports are lame... the finger pointing is lame and the solution will no doubtably be lame.

Classic case of foghorns & sheep fornicating