SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated earlier all avenues were attempted to move on crowd. TMU/General duty and FRU(Riot) police all attacked when entering crowd in smaller numbers. All had to retreat/regroup and make a plan which I say was very successful as stated NO INJURIES to PUBLIC or POLICE I can't imagine a better result other than if it never happened in the beginning.

yeah i can understand ur position. im not having a go at u guys at all if thats where u think im coming from. thumbs up i think. alot of these people who were there do live in noble park itself aswell. itsa a shame their forums have been taken down :(

Worrying about the safey of the idiots in the crowd...thats the reason why i would never be able to hold down a job in the service. I would take their behaviour far too personally and wouldnt care if they were injured whilst making arrests or dispersing the crowd.

Well, thats as a person that has no experience with your job and these sorts of ppl...and im sitting behind a keyboard so :( I just know this stuff makes my stomach turn, much like that footage a few years ago at Parra Stadium after a soccer game :huh:

good to hear that their werent any injuries only thing that annoys me is that you guys will crack down on modified cars. why do we have to suffer when majority of the people rioting were under the age of 18. all littel gangs etc. its a big problem in this area as i have seen it with my own eyes they go around causing trouble at every party/event. something needs to be done

Maybe we should get new powers like immediate seizure of all modified cars within 5km of Noble Park McDonalds. I guess that would stop theis re-occuring. What do you think of that idea?

Thats all we need. Police officers on a power trip with even more power to take peoples cars for being in an area....

So if I'm within 5km of NP maccas, and I'm there to cause trouble in my stock as a rock R33 or my VT exec. I don't get my car siezed...but if I'm driving within 5km of the area in my mildly modified R34, its bye bye car.....great idea.

Police arrived early on but it took a long period of time 2HRS plus to get the resouces required to dispurse a crowd of that size safely for both Police and Public. It's an unplanned major incident and there just insn't the staffing levels rostered on for an event like that. Maybe we should get new powers like immediate seizure of all modified cars within 5km of Noble Park McDonalds. I guess that would stop theis re-occuring. What do you think of that idea?

yep, thats surely the answer... god ur a moron, i unfortunatly have to drive past this area sometimes to get home... yep, good ol me innocently driving home, uh oh, impounded car for trying to get home from a friends house or from my parents house ... man ur a champion ...

why hadn't the police done anything about this sooner before the crowds escalated in massive numbers, perhaps when there were only 50 - 100 ppl.

The best maintanance is preventative maintanance, not busting ur ass to fix it when its completely f**ked

The police and media need to pin this on someone...and it's a hell of a lot easier to blame it on hoons given the location, than to say 'the hoons are still hoons, but they weren't the ones causing the riot...it was a pack of underage punks'

Much easier to say 'it was the hoons, so lets reem all modified car owners'

Maybe we should get new powers like immediate seizure of all modified cars within 5km of Noble Park McDonalds. I guess that would stop theis re-occuring. What do you think of that idea?

I think they'd go somewhere else. And just like the rest of us you need to have a plausible reason to do something just like we do.

I remember back in the day when I used to be out doing this sort of thing, we'd go to industrial park and out of the way places though away from residential and 'public' areas. Then we got cleared out of these places and it became too much or a risk to go there anymore. The people had to go somewhere and this is where they have ended up.....I mean people have always hung around 24h maccas as long as i can remember but never to this level and it was always fairly orderley. Regardless of how hard the police try they can't get rid of this problem it's not going to go away. But wasn't it better when it was happenening in an industrial park or the likes, where the 'public' wasn't around and it wasn't really interfearing with anyone in general.

James-I wasn't serious as obviously that would never happen. I think your an idiot as it seems your the only one who thought I was being serious. In relation to prevention maybe next time you have a party we will call out the riot police and dog squad just in case you get one or two gate crashers. We will block off your street with TMU and have mounted police out the front as well because I'm sure we can spare the numbers.

as it seems 2 b a ritual for these guys to go down the NB maccas on fri n sat nite dare i say it they will b back again next fri. they mentality i saw was that they dont care if the cops come and alot of them park their cars down sidestreets n stuff

James-I wasn't serious as obviously that would never happen. I think your an idiot as it seems your the only one who thought I was being serious. In relation to prevention maybe next time you have a party we will call out the riot police and dog squad just in case you get one or two gate crashers. We will block off your street with TMU and have mounted police out the front as well because I'm sure we can spare the numbers.

That sounds like a top idea :( obvious joke as completely unpractical.

Its a shame staffing numbers are down but also good to hear the police side of the whole event...

From the outside reading forums and seeing video's its hard to not criticizes the police for their appearance to lack any action, but in saying that you have a point as it would be hard to control number thats large late at night.

Its a shame it got to where it did especially after a few of us had a say to some of the noble guys on their forums expressing our views on how pathetic their actions were. We tried to encourage them to take it off the street for the sanity of all of us only to get a reply of why we enjoy hanging out there blah blah.....

Unfortunately saw an event not expecting that size to eventually take place.

Just hope that from all the video footage around let alone the security cameras at blockbuster and maccas people are brought to some kind of justice for their actions.

I don't know why the person in charge of TMU in the area didn't plan a huge organised blitz (just like the one at Tullamarine) before it got to this. I mean we already knew what was going on last Friday, with publicity it would only make numbers go up which we saw this week.

TBH I just hate everyone that belongs to that crowd and want them off the road.