SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

damn!! considering i only live 10min from this place, i never even go there.. but how frustrating!! its people like that who make it difficult for us!

like they say ONE bad egg can spoil the whole dozen!!

bloody fools, people like that are the reason why I get worried driving my own friggin car out there since there is a chance of being labled as "hoon" if u have a modified car and chances of being pulled over whether doing something or not increase!!

its a no win situation for all of us. we may abide by rules, but we still get f*ked cuz of morons like that!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHAME on Victoria Police

SHAME

derryn.jpg

Well that's life.. and I'm Derryn Hinch..

http://www.hinch.net/

heheh.

And for anyone that was there, and therefore supporting it all.

F*cking shame on you aswell.

That CalaisTurbo.com link is exactly the sorta sh|t that is giving true enthusiasts a kick in the nuts.

Well there's at least one video up there from a VIC SAU member.. (on youtube)..

Half the links are gone now anyway.. incl the calaisturbo one.

Bunch of idiots, glad we don't live down that way.. sh1t area in general, sorry to you residents. Its just Western Sydney (Parramatta etc) all over again. Avoid at all cost..

Oh and just FYI peoples, not all of us grew up in maccas carparks.. some of us had homes, real food & real lives :(

If we saw huge crowds at Bell St Maccas etc at 3am we'd just keep driving personally. Just asking for trouble otherwise.

why do people keep mentioning bell st maccas? i've driven past there many thursday, friday, etc etc nights and it's always pretty quiet. hardly any cars :(

is this the one on the corner of bell st/st georges rd ? or is it a different 1? :huh:

Edited by R-SPEC

mate what are u on about? you come what happened to france and this? Its like comparing a R34GTR Ztune to a Toyota Celica with a flat tyre. A few people in a country of what..20,735,146 (yes thats the latest) get drunk and cause trouble and the country is in turmoil?

do u see whats going on around the world? perspective please.

This issue will be gone in 2 days. No1 cares about a few drunk people hooning about smashing a few windows and acting like idiots - have u been to the UK or even europe after a big football match? in reality is not the biggest issue facing the state/country/world today.

of course my comparisment will not be the same, there can never be an identical incident, i was just giving you an example, the occurences in this country seem to be going from bad to worse.

the issue will be gone in 2 days maybe but do you think it will be the last of its kind?

i wasn't saying the country is in turmoil, all i was saying is what can we expect around the corner.

yeah.. a few years ago it was much worse.. most of the drug dealers that went there have now sold their imports and bought BMWs and dont go to Bell st Maccas anymore :(

However during the holidays its still usually pretty sh1thouse.. full of fully sik 18 yr old morons and their hoe bags.

I dont know... maybe their mummys dont let them go out now :huh:

i'd say every car that looks/sounds modified is gonna get ass rammed, and its just gonna get worse and worse.

yep i encountered cops early Saturday morning after the incident at maccas and then getting pulled over again on Saturday arvo with both sets of cops asking me if i was at Noble maccas Friday night and ofcourse being shown no mercy and copping a defect and power to weight ratio fine

this is gonna seriously suck some ass for the import scene

Well I was there working and luckily in an unmarked car as all the marked cars were attacked/bombarded. There was nothing further we could do at that time of night we had resources from Frankston to the city there. From our point of view it was a successful operation in the end with NO INJURIES to POLICE or PUBLIC you have seen the footage at how out of control the crowd was. I turned up at almost 2 a.m and faced with about 500 peole in intersection and cars doing burnouts until tyre popped.

I imagine there will be plenty of arrests to follow. Problem is when they get to court they will get nothing, probably not even a fine.

The courts in this country are a joke, no wonder police lose interest when they put up with so much shit from petty crooks/idiots only to have courts let ppl walk. If anyone is listening, time to hand out some jail time.

If you want to park your car, eat and chat, no big deal. If you want to behave like idiots and engage in the sort of behaviour well sorry its time your skinny little virginal ass meets Bubba in a jail cell for some old fashioned loving

yep i encountered cops early Saturday morning after the incident at maccas and then getting pulled over again on Saturday arvo with both sets of cops asking me if i was at Noble maccas Friday night and ofcourse being shown no mercy and copping a defect and power to weight ratio fine

this is gonna seriously suck some ass for the import scene

i got pulled over just before, i guess, everything kicked off at NP... wanting a macca's coke on the way home after a quick cruise i decided to head to chaddy maccas (which is further away from my place than NP maccas). I was the only car on the road at the time, doing the speed limit when i get high beams and red and blue flashing lights, so i pulled in to the subway near chadestone. the two cops were pretty nice (ones actually a memeber/user of these forums) and asked me to pop the hood, so i did. naturally nothing was even remotely wrong with my car and when they'd finished looking i asked why they'd pulled me over and they simply said, 'because you're driving a skyline and a good looking one at that'... and that 'this weekend they're targeting skylines'... so there you go...

Surround the enemy when you outnumber them tenfold. Attack the enemy when your forces are fivefold theirs; engage the enemy when you have twice their number.

When the numbers are equal you should try to divide and disperse the enemy forces; when you are outnumbered you must switch to a defensive posture.

If the situation becomes indefensible, you should attempt to evade the enemy.

Tactics people... it's all good to say why didn't the police control the crowd, but there really was not much the police could do in this situation once the numbers had grown that big and situation escalated. Trying to control a crowd of agressive little punks under influence of alcohol would not have turned out well as the police numbers obviously outweighed the numbers of people causing trouble. The smarter move was to wait for reinforcements (K9 units) and then move in. The issue is that police should have arrived much earlier to prevent the situation escalating to the point where it was uncontrollable in the first place!.

Police arrived early on but it took a long period of time 2HRS plus to get the resouces required to dispurse a crowd of that size safely for both Police and Public. It's an unplanned major incident and there just insn't the staffing levels rostered on for an event like that. Maybe we should get new powers like immediate seizure of all modified cars within 5km of Noble Park McDonalds. I guess that would stop theis re-occuring. What do you think of that idea?

Surround the enemy when you outnumber them tenfold. Attack the enemy when your forces are fivefold theirs; engage the enemy when you have twice their number.

When the numbers are equal you should try to divide and disperse the enemy forces; when you are outnumbered you must switch to a defensive posture.

If the situation becomes indefensible, you should attempt to evade the enemy.

Tactics people... it's all good to say why didn't the police control the crowd, but there really was not much the police could do in this situation once the numbers had grown that big and situation escalated. Trying to control a crowd of agressive little punks under influence of alcohol would not have turned out well as the police numbers obviously outweighed the numbers of people causing trouble. The smarter move was to wait for reinforcements (K9 units) and then move in. The issue is that police should have arrived much earlier to prevent the situation escalating to the point where it was uncontrollable in the first place!.

Tend to agree as i was not there. But experience shows that people that run in mobs are pea hearts and the worse thing you can do is take a backwards step. I have it on good authority that in large mobs the best thing that can happen is a fresh cop car arrives, 3 or 4 officers in in overalls (not the normal uniform) arrive. A quick chat, update from those that have been on site and walk up to the person in the crowd that has form or is a ring leader, walk in, grab them with whatever force is required, throw them in the back of the paddy wagon and walk straight back towards the crowd. They will disperse. So whilst they are trying to leave you continue to grab the most vocal, drunk etc and continue to lock them up...

Preferably you dont use the dogs etc, you dont bring in the riot police etc, that just fuels them with "they needed... to control us" talk. Show them no respect as they dont deserve it. I suspect its the bosses that dont want the bad PR that are telling officers to hold back??? I know i would want to get in there and put these idiots in their place, especially the ones damaging public property. Lets see the courts seize their possessions to cover the repair bills, after the contractors have over inflated the repair bill of course.

I will say i have nbo idea, but thats how i have seen these things pan out and its laughable how quickly the loud pack goes to water

My point is, if the police went in and started arresting with such small police numbers present, and then if the crowd turned violent given that they were already throwing bottles at marked police cars, and one police member was already hit, the police would be outnumbered and forced to defend themself.... and that would most certainly mean injuries. So in this instance it was better to avoid that situation - hold back and wait until reinforcements arrive and then move in.

I would also suggest that not all the police present would have been faced with a situation like that before. You can't expect them all to be hardcore tuff guys wanting to take on a large crowd of people without having backup.. especially when their authority/presence was already being challenged.

I'm glad I wasn't there. In fact I can happily say I've never been to noble park maccas in my life... I have no reason or desire to go there.

...again i wasnt there and believe they would have had a far better read on the situation then me on my keyboard. So im nbot going to second guess them, i have no right to. Just commenting that i know of large rowdy groups dispersing quickly after showing them no respect...but different situation so.

Lets just hope some more arrests follow and the courts start doing their jobs

yeah graeme it was pretty planned on their forums unfortunately. altho that forums is relatively new.

from wat i had heard the weeks previous had been getting bigger and bigger upto this event :(

and 2 b honest, most of them own vn commodores or so it seems on their forums