SAU Community

Whos Got A Spare $150k?

_8OO5TED_

mmmm yes still dream to one day respray the 350z in that colour. I'll join the throng of those of us that cant afford it and will pick holes in it - monster tacho ugh - leave that to the commie dudes that need to be told when to change, white knob gear is a bit poofterish and theres way too many gauges tacked on randomly. But can't fault it from the outside drool!

$150K ..... as we say at work "have you ever seen the movie the castle?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good look at this car when autowholesale had it and the car had major amounts of modifications all over , including a built motor. It was originally a fair whack cheaper from memory, sold off as a major bargain. The car may well be worth $150k to someone given the extras it has.

It's the R34 GTR market boys not the R32 gtst bunky end of town afterall.

Yeah but even if it hits 130k it's still a bargain. The car would cost about 70'000 at the cheapest. (Remembering the colour/V spec II) and then you have the brakes which would cost about 15k, suspension im guessing is at least 10k, the motor would need 25k in parts to handle the 800HP and then you got all the bolt on stuff like the T88 uleh. Gearbox would cost 15k at the least. Diffs etc. For 150 you couldn't build an R34 GTR like this.

haha datto i work in the car business ...... most people know you can pour your life savings into a car but that doesnt mean your going to get that money back for it - cars arent an investment.

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it :P

first of all, there is no way u could reproduce this car for the money he is asking... if u think u can u have no idea. NO IDEA AT ALL

second, i would have that many gauges... they are all important for engine vitals

the gearknob comes with the 6 speed sequential box you idiot, it probably costs more than your entire car

dont get me wrong im a hater of monster tachos but with a car that would pick up revs like this thing its probably actually a very sensible solution rather than just rice.

haha datto i work in the car business ...... most people know you can pour your life savings into a car but that doesnt mean your going to get that money back for it - cars arent an investment.

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it :pwned:

lol says the 350z owner. your f**ked on resale then haha

lol says the 350z owner. your f**ked on resale then haha

ok retype cos that probably sound worse:

Lovely car - never said it wasnt and no i wouldnt say no if someone offered it to me and although its a lovely car im not jealous. This is my reasoning: my car i bought a year old at wholesale price for $10K less than what they were going to put it on the yard for and $30K less than what they were new .... some other person got f*ked on resale :( So i could make approximately $10K profit on it tomorrow if i wanted .... but its my dream car and i love it :pwned: and for me a car is more than $$$'s if i wanted an investment i'd buy a house.

So i guess what im trying to say is if its common knowledge he paid less for it and he's trying to sell it for $150k he's not likely to get it. Sure it may have $150K worth of gear in it etc .... but unfortunately that doesnt mean much if someones not willing to pay that amount for it. But good luck to him i hope the new owner treats it well :O