SAU Community

Whos Got A Spare $150k?

_8OO5TED_

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure whether its true or not but there ya go, i think if i had the money id certainly be looking... Much rather that than a new boxster or something.

agree...

did you watch the top gear coverage on boxsters... "for the rich who hasn't quite reach there yet"

Tell him hes dreamin'

Ive always said that people who expect to get even close to their money back for modifying a car are dreamin'.

Considering its a 1 of 300 build in that colour, he would have paid a pretty penny for the car. On top of that, there is probably close to $30K in just the brakes and transmission, which would put it well over $100K already. I doubt he is asking what the car owes him. Its a rare ride indeed.

"arrogant bastard"

do you even know him?

"He probably needs that much horsepower to heave all the gauges and controllers around."

what are ya an idiot? why spend big dollars on your motor and then not buy gauges to see if its running hot/low oil pressure..etc

so what if it has a monster tacho?

all the hardcore jap drag cars have them too

the asking price is fair

with the level of mods it has and the rarity of this model

you never get your money back from mods you have to remember that

and your target market would rather build the car than buy , which they could do comfortably with that kind of budget

you have to price that accordingly

i think it would cost a lot more than the asking price to replace this car. i think its priced accordingly, the average joe (like me) could not afford it, doesnt mean i have the right to attack his price.

Corrected me if i am wrong here, i though when your talking about 800Hp Plus at wheels, Power FC wont cut it any more at that level !!...you need high end ECU's like motec, autronic, ems and the like....

Got to say It will be a nice toy for some Filthy Rich Kid......The kind that buys POsh 911 and gives it to Gambala /9ff or Merc to Brabus....

Well....can always Dream :yes:

"arrogant bastard"

do you even know him?

what are ya an idiot? why spend big dollars on your motor and then not buy gauges to see if its running hot/low oil pressure..etc

:yes:

name callin hurts my feelings... calm down big guy, no need to flex your muscles around here.

the car isn't for sale in here anyway otherwise it would be in the "for sale" area not in the "talkin shit" area... and judging by the thread title I don't think this thread was started in the hope of selling it in this forum... have a coke and a smile... please

and for the record that dash mounted screen displays quite a few different things and the GTR's I have seen have a oil pressure gauge in the cluster, and all cars I have seen have a temp gauge also in the cluster

It's not my call to make, but I would recomend to be friendly on here or don't post

yeah he's right. no more discussions on this car please unless u do have $150k

Dan, if this thread isn't for posting our opinions on and it is a thread for selling this car, shouldn't it be moved to the "for sale" area? I dun wanna bitch but this thread to me look likes its for posting opinions... I am sure if some one is reading this tread and is genuinely interested (and has the green to be serious)... they will contact the seller.

rant over

peace

Dan, if this thread isn't for posting our opinions on and it is a thread for selling this car, shouldn't it be moved to the "for sale" area? I dun wanna bitch but this thread to me look likes its for posting opinions... I am sure if some one is reading this tread and is genuinely interested (and has the green to be serious)... they will contact the seller.

rant over

peace

yeah i was being sarcastic

Yer i dont think they got it.

Id say teh majority of people who actually mod their card if they added up all the receipts would have spent almost the purchase price of their cars again (going on that most ppl have 33s) yet they are lucky if they sell them 2 years later for the original purchase price.

Hey im not saying it doesnt look very nice i just dont think its worth $150k for a 7 year old car. Maybe if he provided a list of mods i might be proven wrong :yes: