SAU Community

Sauwa Drag Racing, Wed 21st Of Feb

GTS-t VSPEC

well i had a great night. finally beat my pb of 14.08 and picked up a 13.799 @ 165km . thanks to strich9 for being there with me :happy:

will have to update my avatar below.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mitchy what happened to your car??

only did one run eyy then took off and saw some smoke coming form the rear... turbine eyy???

i got footage of that 33 spinning out! MADNESS! some one owes the big man

huh? Mitchy's car was running?

Let me guess...the smoke was from the heat off his feet losing traction on the track trying to launch it...a-la flinstone style :D haha

yeh I saw it as he was collecting the time slip... wasn't it a fresh engine? can't be happy about having to yank it out again!

So what were the other GTR times for the night... who had the fastest time from our lane???

anyone know whats been done to that bloke's car who spun out 1/4 track

It has been tuned by a new workshop called "YOGA"... he was simply trialing out "salute to the sun" (a yoga position), and since the sun was setting he had to slide it to the west.......... what a dedicated student.

Had a great fun night, put up some poor time but hey first time there. Was great to see all the lines out and had some good chats to alot of ppl!

Only did a 14.4, but the car has a very big dead spot on 4000 which has baffled me... oh well great experiance!

Was a Good Night... and enjoyed racing other skylines...

I had traction problems n i think my Tyres r going. I couldn't even get into the 13'z

where last time i could get into 13'z easily. Was a bit frustratin... cuz i was aimin to get mid to low 13'z,

would of got quicker times if just rolled off slowly haha..

Had a good run wif Strich9 where i mis-shifted going into 2nd to 3rd.. n i was just bouncing off the Redline :(

so ne 1 got High 11'z or What?????

-SeSaR

Edited by Black_CSR

It has been tuned by a new workshop called "YOGA"... he was simply trialing out "salute to the sun" (a yoga position), and since the sun was setting he had to slide it to the west.......... what a dedicated student.

Haha, funny shit :(

Was glad everyone enjoyed themselves, even if the times weren't what we all hoped for :laugh:

I was right next to him and there was alot of smoke coming out the back..... I would like to know what it was. My guess is a oil line burst onto the engine.

thats what it looked like from the people up top! lil bit of smoke might be f*kall!