SAU Community

G'day. Thought I Would Introduce Myself

Swink33

My name is Steve. I have a 1997 R33 40th Anniversary.

Its got: PFC, Trust Spec M cooler, PFC EBC, Apexi pod, 18inch Volk Racing Challenge F-Zero's, Denso Fuel pump and 3 inch dump/front pipe into Trust PE2. I am currently making 202rwkw on 12 PSI. However my turbo has a leaking oil seal and a Slide highflow has been ordered. I get my car serviced by RE Customs and will hopefully get down there this Saturday.

I also have a question: My car is currently getting knock when on boost however it is inconsistent. I have turned the boost right down but still get the odd bit of knock when on boost. My question is do you guys reckon this is due to the dying turbo or is it a tuning issue?

Oh yeah I just thought I might add a picture of my dad's 2001 R34 GTR. It was imported with the help of J-spec and was complied by GT Auto. They were both fantastic to deal with. Its regretably for sale. (carsales.com.au)

post-29193-1174368649.jpg

post-29193-1174368665.jpg

post-29193-1174368704.jpg

post-29193-1174368987.jpg

Edited by Swink33

hey steve - nice cars :domokun:

I got my r33 from wayne at GT Auto as well - great guy to deal with, and doesnt mind a chat if you pop in for a bit.

Might come down on saturday to RE as well - might see ya there champ

Welcome Steve!

Think you'll find SAU-VIC a great place to be! Unfortunatly I wont be at RE customs this weekend, but if you become a paid member I'll be sure to meet you eventually at one of the many events going on. Very nice clean 33 you've got there with plenty of good mods!!

cheers

Berin