SAU Community

Forget About The Love For A Second

Nth

Forget about how much you love skylines for a second. To make it quick what should i get 98 WRX or a 93 R32 GTS-T. The only major reason i can think that the WRX is better is its a bit newer but all in all what are the pro's and con's of the cars?

Edited by Nth

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about how much you love skylines for a second. To make it quick what should i get 98 WRX or a 93 R32 GTS-T. The only major reason i can think that the WRX is better is its a bit newer but all in all what are the pro's and con's of the cars?

Dude your on a Skyline site! what do u think the answer will be?

This topic was posted not long ago dude....the difference being a new WRX or R32.

Still the price comparison is too large.

Compare a WRX 98 to a GTR32........

You are like, I have said before. comparing apples to oranges...2 to 4 door...rear to 4 wheel drive...93 model to 98...7K to 18K.

You are not serious enough to own either one........

But if you are :) buy the WRX...newer and is not the bargain basement priced item of the two..

You are like, I have said before. comparing apples to oranges...2 to 4 door...rear to 4 wheel drive...93 model to 98...7K to 18K.

Do we have a dedicated thread for "Comparing APPLES To ORANGES " on SAU?

One of my best mates went out n got himself an MY00 Clubspec evo 4 for 30k with 90though on the clock. when it got to 120thou the motor shit itself lol from what i have heard boxers arent the most reliable motor esp with alot of km's showing. In my oppinion got the 32. Not as common as the scooby but beleive me awd aint that good....and no fun(for me that is).

Rwd will probably be more fun.. And the performance of a r32 V 98 rex is pretty close. The wrx will hold it's value better in the loong run and is a newer car so less hassles.. But they are also very common. Up to you but i was looking at a 96 rex and the 32 ended up being a better choice all things considered

Do we have a dedicated thread for "Comparing APPLES To ORANGES " on SAU?

Yeah...I want to make one up just for people who post.

Hey...I was just thinking....I can either buy a Datsun 200B or a Enzo Ferrari.

Not quite sure which one...now don't be biased..let me know what you guys and gurls thinking.

FFS ...it is a general discussion topic......have your say...don't have a pick on someone..

You haven't even had a say...

Yeah...I want to make one up just for people who post.

Hey...I was just thinking....I can either buy a Datsun 200B or a Enzo Ferrari.

Not quite sure which one...now don't be biased..let me know what you guys and gurls thinking.

FFS ...it is a general discussion topic......have your say...don't have a pick on someone..

You haven't even had a say...

ok here is what i think: i would pick a R32 over a 98WRX because the gearbox in those early WRXs are weak so it will become expensive after a certain level of mods. and i like to mod my car so R32 is the pick.

and im not picking on someone, just thought it would be fun to have a orange/apple thread since many of us like to compare them. for example:

-orange/apples are both roundish

-they grow on trees

-they have vitamin C

-they are fruits

there you see, despite all the differences there are quite many similarities too. my point is, IT IS really OKAY to compare apples with oranges.:rofl:

Edited by Forged

ok here is what i think: i would pick a R32 over a 98WRX because the gearbox in those early WRXs are weak so it will become expensive after a certain level of mods. and i like to mod my car so R32 is the pick.

and im not picking on someone, just thought it would be fun to have a orange/apple thread since many of us like to compare them. for example:

-orange/apples are both roundish

-they grow on trees

-they have vitamin C

-they are fruits

there you see, despite all the differences there are quite many similarities too. my point is, IT IS really OKAY to compare apples with oranges.:yes:

:thumbsup:

You have to peel the Orange...both taste different...grow at different times of the year in the same location.

NO..........my point ....they are as different as a women vs, men :laugh:

Just because these two cars have 4 tyres....thats were it ends.(there similarities.)

Buy the REX........or if you really want a car(Real car)...go gtst33.

Oranges are good for you..

Apple seeds contain "prunasin" which is a cyanogenic glycoside - a

chemical that can become a poison when it is digested - it releases cyanide.

:thumbsup:

Even though I don't know what his on about.

Clearly a bookworm...with lots of time to study :laugh: