SAU Community

Track Day May 17 - Sau Afternoon

MountainRunner

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I havent paid yet but you will get full payment this week Paul. Thursday at the latest. I dont want to lose my afternoon spot. PM will be sent when paid.

Excellent, thanks Dave. Might get you to run the Flag tower in the morning if you like.

That flag tower wouldnt hold that big slug. :laughing-smiley-014:

Paid in full. F**k I can't bloody wait. Excuse my profanities but as you can tell I am excited. Hope to see you all there. I will be the slow car at the back of the pack.

Hey Guys, anyone who has not paid yet, please do so and shoot me an email or PM asap. I have a waiting list and will have to release any unpaid spots over the weekend.

I will also update the list in the first post over the weekend, once I know who is definately locked in.

Looking forward to seeing such a crowd of Skylines lining the pits and cutting times on the circuit !!

Paul

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone would like to share in on an afternoon spot for May 17? I actually have a spot for the afternoon SAU session on May 17 @ QR but i'm probably only going out fer a couple of sessions to do some testing on the car, therefore i wouldn't fully utilise the full track time that i would be given. If someone is interested in sharing in, you would have at least half the number of sessions or more, no less, to run yer car on the track in the afternoon. I have done this before with paul's approval at a previous trackday, so its no problem at all. The cost for the whole afternoon session is 130, so in this case it would be 65 each, and like i said, i guarantee you will have at least half or more, no less, of the total number of runs in the session. If anyone is interested, please tell me ASAP so that i can confirm this with Paul.

Cheers~