Official Sauwa Cruise - Perths Most Haunted Places- Oooooooo

dan_the_man

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone.. yeah i don't know any of you but i'm hoping to meet you all this friday.. i'll come to the woodvale meet up point.. i don't mean to brag but i do know a LOT of people in perth so maybe you'll all pop up and be like "HEY I KNOW U! " 9pm meet up? i'll be driving a green hyundai excel ^_^ by the way.. you should all seriously exchange phone numbers it works well

and i'll try get some chosen few members down :) cuz im not supporting any club on friday simply why im driving the excel out hehehehe

*edited*

Edited by dan_the_man

ok cool.. and with the UHF ch 18 is that just the little hand held wlakie talkie things???

Yeah you can get full units that fit to your car but hand helds are probably better and easier for this type of thing. I got 4 from dick smith for about $150 or something. I think single is under $50.

Just make sure its UHF band and not AM, or it will be useless to you.

On the the question about the police. I have been on several cruises where they meet at the meet points. Never seen them issue anything. They normally drive around, talk to a few people, have a look around to make sure no one is doing anything silly. As long as its all good, they will leave with no problems at all. Unfortuantly as soon as 1 person does something stupid, they get a bit upset. I think hillarys was different due to the large amount of fools/racecar drivers if you know what i mean.

Yeah you can get full units that fit to your car but hand helds are probably better and easier for this type of thing. I got 4 from dick smith for about $150 or something. I think single is under $50.

Just make sure its UHF band and not AM, or it will be useless to you.

Hey Brad what are you doing with the other 3??? Do you see where I'm going with this!!!??? :P

Hey Brad what are you doing with the other 3??? Do you see where I'm going with this!!!??? :wave:

HA HA i think i can see where your going with this. Im sure if you buy the batteries, i could possibly lend you one.