SAU Community

Beer Baron's Japan Photo Diary

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img6500bo1.jpg

This is a very funny sticker. Tomonori's friend made it for him. and it was so funny because on wednesday he was wearing red sandals like in the pic, wearing camo overalls like in the pic, wearing his helmet just like the pic, and even his car looks the same. it's like a cartoon come to life!

img6513bg9.jpg

img6569kh6.jpg

img6744jp6.jpg

img6639qb9.jpg

when a car broke down they all stopped to help. :)

img6577pp8.jpg

There was even someone drifting a V35 Coupe! I think maybe his drift car broke and he borrowed daddy's.

img6777fe3.jpg

ok last night I did something new. had a big steak in japan. cost 20,000 yen which is about $200 and it doesn't come with any sides, they are extra at about 1,000 each! but my god it was orgasmic. then got hammered with some japanese friends on plum wine they made. dont know if i'd really call it wine though. one was absynth, rum, vodka and something else. one was just a whole bottle of gin with the plums and sugar added.

some more pics shortly.

ok last night I did something new. had a big steak in japan. cost 20,000 yen which is about $200 and it doesn't come with any sides, they are extra at about 1,000 each! but my god it was orgasmic.

That steak would want to have been prepared by Reon Kadena or a pack of naked virgins. :/

lol, yes have some pics of the SS works GTI, no can't buy 5 GT Z bonnets for all those that want one. and I will be back in aus late this week. :P

think I will head out to Saurus today and then do Tsukigi fish market tomorrow morning.

lol, yes have some pics of the SS works GTI, no can't buy 5 GT Z bonnets for all those that want one. and I will be back in aus late this week. :P

think I will head out to Saurus today and then do Tsukigi fish market tomorrow morning.

See any holdens there? lol

I gots lotta questions re Japan for you..