SAU Community

Money Money Money

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

run the car on the last dyno it was on.... only way to get a comparison. By introducing another variable (different dyno) any comparison is null and void.

Yeah like you said the throttlebody is a cheap item and we did the excersise for no other reason than i had a Q45 lying around and said customer is a good friend and i offered to run it up no charge b4 and after for data.... if it had the 10cm instead of 8cm rear im sure we would have seen good gains.

10cm is on it now, is it not? Time to give it another go :down:

This thread is awesome! Well done warlord! Question... Do you have any timing dialed in on the cam gears for the hks camshafts?

no they are top dead center,but soon the engine is coming out for part two of my build and i will be getting vct cam gear and exhaust cam gear and i can tell you then.

thanks.

if anyones interested ill be doing

0.5 o/s valves

port job

larger exhaust manifold with 50 mm runners

.87 hks pro s rear turbo housing

cam gears

larger sump

plus lots more

Edited by WARLORD

I watched the video up until around 3 mins. You arent heating the Mickey Ts up much, if at all.

My advice from MT was to give them a serious smokey burnout to set them in, then small burnouts thereafter.

I think you need to heat them up alot more to reach their full potential.

I watched the video up until around 3 mins. You arent heating the Mickey Ts up much, if at all.

My advice from MT was to give them a serious smokey burnout to set them in, then small burnouts thereafter.

I think you need to heat them up alot more to reach their full potential.

as i was warming the m/t i would notice a funny feeling each time so i would stop the burnout ,what was happening was both wheels start spinning then one would stop ,so i would stop.

fix that problem and i would have no problem heating them up.

• 1 year later...

its been a very long time since added any new info so yesterday i finally to my car to get all my new work done there is a few changes hope to get a good result but time will only tell and more money blown on my little hobby.

new stuff

o/s valves .5

head port valve angle job

new custom manifold with ceramic coating

hks .87 rear turbo housing ceramic coated

ross harmonic balancer

greddy style pullys

new side feed fuel rail new product

he sump

greddy oil breather and drain to sump

kaaz 2 way diff 4.3.1 20 plate

cometic intake and exhaust gasket

o/s cam gears exhaust

greddy intake vct cam gear

a hole lot of new bushes

crank collar

jim berry clutch

greddy oil pump

new rings

new bearings

rebuild gear box cos its had the d%$k

not sure about the fuel set up yet but it can wait for now but looking at a surge tank and a fuel lab pump something under the car

well that might be it i think.......

it was making 310kw atw with out nitrous and water meth so it will be interesting if its going to make any more or just be more of a hand full to drive.

Edited by WARLORD

the joy of remodifying a car - nick, your setup is a beast atm...how much better can it get?

thats right, you want it to break traction in 5th gear without the clutch haha, isn't 3rd gear enough u greedy man?

the joy of remodifying a car - nick, your setup is a beast atm...how much better can it get?

thats right, you want it to break traction in 5th gear without the clutch haha, isn't 3rd gear enough u greedy man?

i think im sick marko i might have to see a automotive doctor to give me my medication,or be admitted to a automotive psychiatric hospital.

just for you guys ill put some more vids on youtube when its finished, on the street and on the track,its good see some positive comments in over 390 views in three days thanks.

but who's counting lol lol

Edited by WARLORD

crank collar on.

pics of my little engine for the meantime while the rb is getting finished.

bottom end is finished and now waiting for the head to be done.

post-26570-0-66536500-1305946099_thumb.jpg

post-26570-0-27623800-1305946127_thumb.jpg

post-26570-0-60438100-1305946150_thumb.jpg

post-26570-0-19087400-1305946175_thumb.jpg

crank collar on.

pics of my little engine for the meantime while the rb is getting finished.

bottom end is finished and now waiting for the head to be done.

haha your son is going to hurt u when he grows to be a big boy!

• 2 weeks later...