SAU Community

Anyone Know This Car!

abdi

HEY THERE GUYS JUST WONDERING ANY OFF YOU GUYS SEEN THIS SKYLINE AROUND??

I WANT TO BUY IT BUT JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ABOUT THE CAR I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!

THRASHED??

KNOW THE OWNER?? MEMBER ON HERE??

CAR LOCATED IN RINGWOOD, IM GONNA CHECK IT OUT ON MONDAY!

5xdkzgg.jpg

4y6y4k4.jpg

THANKS GUYS!! :P

this car was bought up in a topic a month ago, located in ringwood, nsw rego, perth contact phone number. we think its a scam or invalid ad... but if you gonna see it well it might not be?

did u contact the guy?

ive sent him an email, was going to ring him after i checked you guys!

i thought it looked very dodgy to begin with, $10K for a 96' GTS-t ??

but the market value of the skylines has dropped ALOT in the past year, for some reason!

so i might get a really clean, sexy, BLACK r33, or a lemon lol

anyways ill try to ring him tommorow to see if its legit, if not R34 GT-T for me then :D

is he a member on here??

thanks fellas!

haha like me finding a R32 GT-r with roadworthy on carsales for 10 grand, *cough* crap *cough*

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...|1&trecs=41

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=177829

*cough*

Ps. Looks like an NSW plate in the background of one of the R33 images.

Shit same car. But why is it for sale so cheap?

Shit same car. But why is it for sale so cheap?

hes obviously going to get rid of it for cheap after its recovered......hes probably thinking it will be stripped or something...

u idiots... quick close this thread before more people jump in realising its the stolen one and quote the same thread another million times then confuse it for the R33 and think its fake cause its a R32 GTR and not a R33 GTST and then realise the computer is there enemy and then start hiding under the bed from ZE GERMANS!!!!!

u idiots... quick close this thread before more people jump in realising its the stolen one and quote the same thread another million times then confuse it for the R33 and think its fake cause its a R32 GTR and not a R33 GTST and then realise the computer is there enemy and then start hiding under the bed from ZE GERMANS!!!!!

OMG...

THE SKY IS FALLING...so quickly tell foxy loxy... :laughing-smiley-014: