SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Spotted another Veyron today, baby blue on silver. Also more ferrari's than you can poke a stick at, then there was the Conti's, porches and SLR Merc's. Anyone care to guess which city/Kingdom i am in at the moment???

I'll put some pic's up when i get them off the camera.

Jeff we timed 2 laps - did a 1.50.0 and a 1.50.2. Apparently Christian Murchisan did a high 1.48 earlier in the week.

Not bad for a production car on street rubber (Pirelli P Zero). I sure as hell was impressed. Not to mention I did 40 laps in 2hrs and the car was still perfect at the end (brakes fine, water 90degs and oil 100degs)

FYI Christian did some hot laps in the RS4 which we timed at 1.55.2 - so the R8 is considerably quicker.

That's awesome isn't it? This newer generation of cars are really eclipsing the previous generation.

saw a black c63.. plates were 19 or 16

in camberwell it tore past me.. that engine actually made me semi errect. was good to say someone buying one of those n using that car to its potential.

Ah... nope. There's a few now.

You should retract that statement before you are forced to eat your (vegetarian) hat...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=178021&hl=

:(

LOL @ Vegetarian Hat :laughing-smiley-014:

Seems my eye for one colour Veyron's let me down this time though :wave:

saw a black c63.. plates were 19 or 16

in camberwell it tore past me.. that engine actually made me semi errect. was good to say someone buying one of those n using that car to its potential.

it's my boss, the plates are 19, i think there for sale with all his other plates

I feel so depressed again, have seen so many Maseratis, a few 599 Ferraris or a few of them may have been 612s?!?! Saw a shitty R35 that was going farking fast and loudly and proudly down the road. A few M6s...like i said, its depressing looking at all these big dollar cars being driven by blokes younger then me, And very few of them are ex-pats :wave: