SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Rusty Frenches 430 challenge was at Zagami service when i was in there last. Doesnt look like it has been tracked much, if at all.

&

The black Galliardo with the 2 digit no. plate belongs to a 'similar' company to P1....

Jeezus Ryan - new rule. If you can't spell them, you can't drive them.

It's Gallardo and I'll have no comparisons to you-know-who please. He's out of points anyway :(

We had the two Porkas out for some quick photos for the website today. Turbo is ace, but GT3 still my favourite...

porsches1.jpg

porsches2.jpg

to everyone saying "lucky this lucky that" whats so good about being around such cars all day everyday but not being able to afford em?

it would make me sick everyday knowing i'm so close to a ferrari but i can't own 1 myself

Edited by R-SPEC

James, too much top gear makes you spell like a pom.

Jar - not much... really, we pretty much run the cars around getting them fixed, chasing trams, dropping them off / picking them up and getting them washed and ready to go to the next customer.

to everyone saying "lucky this lucky that" whats so good about being around such cars all day everyday but not being able to afford em?

it would make me sick everyday knowing i'm so close to a ferrari but i can't own 1 myself

James, too much top gear makes you spell like a pom.

Jar - not much... really, we pretty much run the cars around getting them fixed, chasing trams, dropping them off / picking them up and getting them washed and ready to go to the next customer.

thats why....they get to drive the f**king things....

Not that it's super exotic or in the supercar league, but i saw a Shelby Cobra Replica today on Stud Rd in Wantirna.

Had 427 badges (may be, may not be) and the number plates BLOEN 8. The whine from under the bonnet tells me it IS Supercharged, not just dreaming! :P

that 911 turbo came into the wash the other day...but mmmm gt3.... that gt3 doesnt an asian guy own that? last time me n da manager had to take a 911 turbo and a gt3 back to porcshe and we amost had a punch on, on who will take the gt3. i had the 911 i was happy to even drive one....FARK THEY FAST

Edited by {TUBZ}

that 911 turbo came into the wash the other day...but mmmm gt3.... that gt3 doesnt an asian guy own that? last time me n da manager had to take a 911 turbo and a gt3 back to porcshe and we amost had a punch on, on who will take the gt3. i had the 911 i was happy to even drive one....FARK THEY FAST

I would have rather taken the turbo.. It's quicker in a straight line according to the stats :dry:

who wants to buy a 200k car to go in a straight line...

$200k?

Ah, nope. As they say on TV... higher!

391813.jpg

BTW - the GT will be outside the Eurpean Cafe on Spring St next week from 8am to 9.30am (weather permitting)

Come and say hi!

post-936-1190168656_thumb.jpg