SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Saw a black murcielago in chapel street yesterday, he told me I had a hot car. I said mate not doing to bad yourself. I wasnt in the GT-R though was driving a new modified sl500 with the wifey. Hot day to take the old mans car for a spin :P

Saw a black murcielago in chapel street yesterday, he told me I had a hot car. I said mate not doing to bad yourself. I wasnt in the GT-R though was driving a new modified sl500 with the wifey. Hot day to take the old mans car for a spin :rolleyes:

wtf - sl500??????? u lucky bugger!!!! :)

on the topic of murcielago - there was a dark grey one parked one street away from Limore's Steak house (which is somehwere near priness hwy) - i was too drunk to take notice of what street it was - but im very sure it was a murcielago (and not gallardo)

Hi all

As you know, I see things most days that some people never get to see - so I thought I'd start sharing them with you (mainly because it's boring in here these days - there's a Big Brother thread for crying out loud?!)

Anyhoo - where appropriate I'll snap things on my trusty phone show you some nifty toys and such.

Starting with...

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

Very very cool - to be driven by John Bowe in next year's GT3 series. The rear wing is HUGE.

Feel free to share and discuss.

J

I have been talking to JB about this for a while and it was cool to see him out the front winning all 3 races the other week at PI, can't wait to finally move to Melbourne to spend some time with him and his new toy :) I was looking forward to the Ferrari he was meant to be driving but fell over due to the owner getting cold feet over their car being raced hard lol

1217.jpg

I spent some time in the Auto Art Porsche workshop the other week when i was over there. Lots of nice cars in there i was pissed i left the camera back in the car, My mates 993 GT2 has just been upgraded to 610Hp (will get photos next time)

dunno if its a supercar, or was, but just spotted an old school maserati mexico in surrey hills.

i wish v8's sounded like that nowadays. see below, but was purple.

robert-mexico-04a.jpg

Here are some I spotted while in Europe earlier this year:

post-4014-1187785851_thumb.jpgpost-4014-1187785916_thumb.jpg Italy

haha i spotted that lambo cop car as well when i was in rome last year..certainly grabbed lots of attention