SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

spot many hot car due to the fact i work at a car wash in collingwood that incl ferrari, porcshe, masarati, etc

but one dude came in yesterday from the P1 gang in a siik EVO and had a chat to him...if u read it hi mate..

cheers moe

Haha. i love how the only car i took yesterday that was mentioned was the evo!

Good work Moe!

I too had a good spot yesterday, as you do in the richmond area. besides 4 599's and a bunch of other banger bently's and porkers i came across a F50. Apparently i passed another FOX...

Haha. i love how the only car i took yesterday that was mentioned was the evo!

Good work Moe!

I too had a good spot yesterday, as you do in the richmond area. besides 4 599's and a bunch of other banger bently's and porkers i came across a F50. Apparently i passed another FOX...

*blocks ears* la la la la la la I cant hear you ... la la la la

Aw - we miss you Jarrod.

Tony 'the hat' is out in the GT3 today. He finally came on board. He's loving it.

Vantage ragtop lands in 10-days.

Well... 9 now

:blink:

Oh yeah... we have a tip on something new, orange and carbony.

Tim sent some pix from Jeff of the next possible toy. Is at Lambo Melbourne - will go have a lookie tomorrow.

post-936-1189660129_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Thats the Superleggera Gallardo isnt it?

Hey James obviously you cant go into specifics, thats understandable, but what sort of security protects these cars!? I would imagine they would need at least one armed guard 24/7?

Ah - you'd be one of the Magic Hands!

Will probably bring the Hummer to you tomorrow morning.

That was my Evo and Ryan who was in it :P

No!! im not working tomorow...ohh hummers arnt as good as that guy that came in the NURGTR about a 2 months ago....did i cream.....

cheers moe

Yep - Superleggera

All the cars are fitted with RF and GPS tracking systems. As soon as the alarm goes off (or as I discovered, when you beep at stupid Touregs on the freeway) it sends an alert to the tracking provider and an SMS to various phones. I then get a call to find out where the car is and what's going on. Very clever stuff - scared the shit out of Snowy :P

James is yours the showroon with Rustys 430 Challenge and 997 Cup? i remeber seeing them a while ago up for sale an the P1 sound familiar.

Hopefully he bring one of his vipers out to race soon, he keeps on entering our rounds but never shows up :domokun:

ahh ok. rustys ferrari is in the QSM showroom. I may have to drop past and have a look if i get a free minute next week. May be going past Lamborghini Melbourne but that depends on JB's schedule over the next few days

Is the Ferrari Dealership Marranello Motorsports ?? sorry i don't really know my way around melbourne yet just a few odd places & showrooms

Edited by Whiplash

saw a black lambo parked on toorak this arvo. bout 4.30. had plates with 2 numbers, a 6 and something else. dunno if it was a gallardo or murcielago either cos gf was driving to quicly and didnt slow down to check it out like a sane person would, or i dunno the difference. i'll just blame her. lol

this is parked outside the student admin building at the alfred every now and then. so jealous of the tool who owns this. tool cos one day he decided to leave the car parked with both windows down. :blink: . once also saw an old school bentleigh parked nex to it. very nice

post-30915-1189761602_thumb.jpg

post-30915-1189761507_thumb.jpgpost-30915-1189761555_thumb.jpg

btw. civic type r.

post-30915-1189761635_thumb.jpg