SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

There are no grooves, they just push back in. Make sure you keep an eye on the fluid reservoir as Alex said.

Thanks peeps, will get on to this on the weekend.

Once I take the fluid out do I leave the resivour cap off until I have pushed the piston back in or just take out what I need to, replace the cap, then go work on the calipers, push them in, start the car and then refil if required? Or am I missing a few steps? Is it ok to give one of you guys a call RE this just to run through it?

always replace cap whenever your not filling or taking out- prevents debris and brake fluid is hydroscopic, meaning it attracts water.

may have just made that word up. :P

Don't take all of it out (then you'll have to bleed them all), just a little bit,like inbetween the max and min, and then push the piston back a bit and check it again- you'll get the idea.

always replace cap whenever your not filling or taking out- prevents debris and brake fluid is hydroscopic, meaning it attracts water.

may have just made that word up. :P

Don't take all of it out (then you'll have to bleed them all), just a little bit,like inbetween the max and min, and then push the piston back a bit and check it again- you'll get the idea.

Ooooh; sooo close!

Hygroscopic; Readily absorbing moisture, as from atmosphere.

The rest is fine. Don't forget to work from the furthest point to the closest point; think rear left corner to front right corner.

Now; back to your normal programming. Grammar Nazi out.

Edited by Daleo

Ooooh; sooo close!

Hygroscopic; Readily absorbing moisture, as from atmosphere.

The rest is fine. Don't forget to work from the furthest point to the closest point; think rear left corner to front right corner.

Now; back to your normal programming. Grammar Nazi out.

Lol, had heard it said, but not written before. Thank you. :3some:

• 1 month later...

WHEY! +1 Another M35 owner to the list here as of today.

4th consecutive Nissan owned. Such a nice car, absolutely love it. Smooth, comfort, with a big slap of boost on tap.

Must admit, she's thirsty though!

Like all 1.7tonne turbo v6's

Mine's ~1.8t plus whoever & whatever I have inside. I could get into the 9's (just) on a trip, otherwise 10.5 - 11.0L/100km on stock turbo. Don't know current consumption since changing turbo, but probably a bit worse.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey GUYS, I'm interested in the M35, they're all auto !! i would like to convert one to manual !

For example: a 2002 model Nissan Stagea (NM35) 250 GT RS 4 V, has a VQ25DET engine, however, the 2002-05' Nissan Skyline (V35) comes in a VQ35DE but in a manual.

Is it possible to connect V35 3.5litre gearbox to the M35's engine ?

Seb

(ps- sorry if this has been said somewhere else as I haven't seen it yet)

Hey guys, I got an airbag light flashing on the dash - no idea how or what has triggered it. Just keeps flashing continuously. Anyone had this before?

Yeah, so many people it's not funny.