SAU Community

R32 Ls1 Conversion

BezerkR32

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suspension & brakes fitted, pretty self explanitory.

99509371.jpg

Selby's bar, noltec bushes, bilsten shocks with eibach springs - I assume they are simply stock, powdercoated arms - is that right?

any idea what the coilovers are worth roughly?

not sure of the break-up as i bought the lot as a package. total was $3800

Selby's bar, noltec bushes, bilsten shocks with eibach springs - I assume they are simply stock, powdercoated arms - is that right?

any idea what the coilovers are worth roughly?

thought i saw you cruise past, we were sexying here up for possible photo shoot on tuesday.

it sounds the sex, i got a peak at it drivin past ur place today :thumbsup: u need to go out terrorising one night haha

yeh they are standard arms. Just fitted bush kits in each end. Can get over 3deg neg on the rear which is way to much anyway and at the time i got them the new adjustable arms were still in the developement stage and were proving unreliable, and the standard arms are strong.

cool, thanks. so they are stock suspension arms then?

yeh, probably should keep both hands on the wheel instead of one out the window ya noob.....my arse hole got so tight when you were heading towards the concrete........rofl

car sounds and looks sweet! driver should stick to drag racing I think.... :thumbsup: teehee.

yeh, all set..........i think......getting a bit nervous now actually.

have to swing a spaner over it 2moro and change the running in oil and check other levels but thats about it.

Lookin good Stu!! All good to go for Friday i take it?

was planning to do the above things today after the photo shoot for Boost Magazine but after being turned away from the local kart track we made our way to the local Nissan dealership to shoot. We shot pretty much everything we had too when the manager came out and told us we couldnt use anything as the dealership could not be affiliated with an import. 3 hours wasted. Was lucky enough to be allowed to do the shoot at local wrecking yard (Dapto Pick A Part) who were more than happy to have us there. 2rismo may be able to shed some light on what issue it could be in.

fyck that sucks. probably would have been wise for the magazine to ask their permission before spending 3 hours using someone's commercial premises as a background though... :(

hopefully you got some good shots though. :happy:

nah Baron we were told it was all good, then pulled the pin. we were actually on the lot with all the cars. it was kinda cool, but i think it worked out for the best as the photographer was happy with the second lot of shots.

fyck that sucks. probably would have been wise for the magazine to ask their permission before spending 3 hours using someone's commercial premises as a background though... :(

hopefully you got some good shots though. :happy:

Should be in issue 10 or so. Baron, my photographers aren't amateurs. They have manners and use them. No way they would ever use private property without permission just as they didn't in this case. It is funny how quickly people forget though. I reckon Stu kept that particular dealership in shiny new Pulsars with all the import parts he's bought over the years. :(

never mind, we love Pick A Part in Hamelton St Dapto.

Should be in issue 10 or so. Baron, my photographers aren't amateurs. They have manners and use them. No way they would ever use private property without permission just as they didn't in this case. It is funny how quickly people forget though. I reckon Stu kept that particular dealership in shiny new Pulsars with all the import parts he's bought over the years. :bunny:

nah Baron we were told it was all good, then pulled the pin. we were actually on the lot with all the cars. it was kinda cool, but i think it worked out for the best as the photographer was happy with the second lot of shots.

what bastards! yeah I did think it strange for the guys not to have tee-d something up before hand. bad assumption on my part. >_<

what clowns. give permission then take it back. not to mention the fact that photo shoots like that do nothing at all to hurt their brand. they should look at it as free advertising. do they want to endear themselves to young, hip demographics that have disposable income or not? looks like not. very close minded. and typical of the imports are evil attitude yet they are happy to make money flogging us parts for them...