SAU Community

Im Going To See The Gtr This Sundy!

m3gtr

Who cares about manual or not,

It seems to me that all the latest sport cars come with that GAY paddle shift thing, even Honda Jazz had that lol. We want to see some real pics of the new GTRs, chicks and other car's mate. Are you going to upload them here or over the Japan section?

Also you're test driving it, how about hook up a digi cam and youtube it? We here in Aust will just have to grab a box of tissue :).

West, were you directing that to me?

If so, yes i will be documenting the drive and ive already posted a host of photos for you to see! :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry have I done something to upset you? I posted the pics as I did stuff from Goodwood and even stuff from other events. I'm just trying to share information with everyone. What's wrong with that?

Absolutely. Thank you

lol, no nothings wrong! I just loathe brits hijacking anything, rugby world cup included!

id love to send some some stuff to you.

Pm me if your interested Fuggles.

Oh, BTW, maybe we will be buying our cars from the same dealer...Ginza, right?

:laughing-smiley-014: Sorry to you guys who dont know this dude..., if you did, you would be laughing too...

I know I shouldnt be bothered with this BS King but its like ignoring someone who is blatantly bullshitting to mates... :)

In August: You claimed "a friend" wanted to buy and export a CLK and asked members for advice

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t181903.html

In September: You changed the story and said it was you and your wife who were buying a '04 CLK 320' again asking for advice and wasting ppls time.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t184079.html

One month later, your story changes to Buying a 2008 GTR. All this coming from a guy who was renting a room from a mate and couldnt cover the rent at times, drove a beat up car full of beer cans and worked at a servo where part time.

So you can see how the BS ball keeps rolling and its starting to annoy me. :)

I know you wanna help people out and i see that you always try to answer members post about Japan. But would you PLEASE stop the BS, cut the drama and give real facts?? You dont require lies or to exagerrate about yourself to get the respect you so much want in your life..

oh well.. as you were, please continue...

Rant Over.

Edited by N/A®

:laughing-smiley-014: Sorry to you guys who dont know this dude..., if you did, you would be laughing too...

I know I shouldnt be bothered with this BS King but its like ignoring someone who is blatantly bullshitting to mates... :)

Ken. YOU are the one who doesnt know me. Not anymore.

Please dont come on here and come across as someone who thinks they hang out with me every weekend. You dont. I havent seen you since i came here in 2005 and you have NO idea how much has changed for me.

i like it that way. :)

Enjoy your GTR. I know i will.

Not highjacking just thought I'd add to the same thread rather than create endless new ones.

As for the rugby, I was at the Eurostar Terminal when the place was full of you guys (and a lot of Kiwis I might add), who'd decided not to arrive until the semi-finals. Great fun saying to them "why are you here? you're lot have already left. But I'll buy your final ticket off you" :) Can't believe we got as far as we did!!!!!!

anyway, back to topic............

At the last count we had over 1,500 photos of the new car (how sad is that?!!) but will do some major sifting over the next week to get a worthwhile stack. Any information would be great so please let me know. you can email me at info@gtr .co.uk

We have some technical photos to post up soon (just finished them) of the suspension and other parts broken down.

:)

lol, everyone needs some pills or pussy. m3gtr, thanks for your info. I thought it was cool.

Like many others who have read this, i am sure this info wont be set in stone until nissan officially releases more info, so chill out....

Make love not war :mellow:

I know I shouldnt be bothered with this BS King but its like ignoring someone who is blatantly bullshitting to mates... :rant:

In August: You claimed "a friend" wanted to buy and export a CLK and asked members for advice

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t181903.html

In September: You changed the story and said it was you and your wife who were buying a '04 CLK 320' again asking for advice and wasting ppls time.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t184079.html

One month later, your story changes to Buying a 2008 GTR. All this coming from a guy who was renting a room from a mate and couldnt cover the rent at times, drove a beat up car full of beer cans and worked at a servo where part time.

So you can see how the BS ball keeps rolling and its starting to annoy me. :rant:

I know you wanna help people out and i see that you always try to answer members post about Japan. But would you PLEASE stop the BS, cut the drama and give real facts?? You dont require lies or to exagerrate about yourself to get the respect you so much want in your life..

Rant Over.

lol, ill post pictures of the Merc when we get it. :rant: The GTR will be the next car. You do realise i can privately import a car after a year, dont you? Have you seen the price of CLK's at auction here in Tokyo? Now do the math, Ken. Whats the price of an 04 merc in Oz?

Doesnt take a genius to work it out, buddy.

And with the money i make off that plus the deposit my wife and i will out down, what do you think i will do?

Think what you want Ken. You always have been a stubborn bugger.

What you still fail to realise is that i make a lot more money now than i did in Australia. Ive moved on. Youre still stuck in a time warp.

Haha, yeah the colt and Phu. Those were the days. :sorcerer:

lol, you think things are the same now as they were before? whatever. :mellow:

No need to get so upset over it! :laughing-smiley-014:

Ken, i would have thought you would be happy for me but i guess not.

Edited by m3gtr

Is there any reason why you have started three separate threads with pics from the TMS? Surely they could have all gone in the one thread? And if you insist on separate threads then this one is not related to the R35 GTR at all so should have been in another section of the forum. I'm glad you posted them and she is rather pleasant to look at but a new thread...

ummm...what exactly did the thread start with?

its a thread for a reason.

My sincerest apologies to those who have been offended by me posting pictures of girls in this thread! :blush: