SAU Community

Newbies

Hey All,

After months of searching finally got my V35 coupe. Auto with factory sat nav and premium pack. Got DVD player installed running through factory screen and FM modulator, otherwise stock as a rock atm but many mods to come!

Peace :/

post-11043-1235713073_thumb.jpgpost-11043-1235713123_thumb.jpg

post-11043-1235713145_thumb.jpg

Woo nice ride MJay!... Neat!

Hey Guys,

Ive been on this site for a fair bit, well since i first thought of buying one all the way till now when my V35 is just 2months old.

Well, i imported it myself, like everything was done by me, i didn't have the pleasure on giving money away to people just to fill out

my forms and stuff, only the compliance was done by Tokyo Imports (Sydney). It was a big experience a tiring and stressful one too, from buying the car all the way to getting it on the road, but it was all worth it, i got my baby and saved a lot compared to the usual buyers.

Anyways its a Silver 5AT, base package, with 18inch aftermarket WORK rims, got it that way from japan, oh and i put a Black overlay on the roof, i think it makes it look super neat.

well, hope to be more active from now on in the forums!

post-51287-1237018324_thumb.jpg post-51287-1237018347_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,

Ive been on this site for a fair bit, well since i first thought of buying one all the way till now when my V35 is just 2months old.

Well, i imported it myself, like everything was done by me, i didn't have the pleasure on giving money away to people just to fill out

my forms and stuff, only the compliance was done by Tokyo Imports (Sydney). It was a big experience a tiring and stressful one too, from buying the car all the way to getting it on the road, but it was all worth it, i got my baby and saved a lot compared to the usual buyers.

Anyways its a Silver 5AT, base package, with 18inch aftermarket WORK rims, got it that way from japan, oh and i put a Black overlay on the roof, i think it makes it look super neat.

well, hope to be more active from now on in the forums!

post-51287-1237018324_thumb.jpg post-51287-1237018347_thumb.jpg

Nice car and nice work!

I love your blacoverlay on the roof~ :D

HI all,

Thought I'd introduce myself after finding this forum not long ago. I currently own a 2006 Pearl White V35, Auto, 19" Rays Rims (Factory), Spork Exhaust (Factory) and leather interior. I've had this car about a year now.

Prior to this, I had a 2005 Silver V35 for about 6 months, basically the same except without the rear wing and Exhaust. After the accident and subsequent write off, my wife and I didn't want any other car. It was a shame, as the Silver one was absolutely immaculate and only 7,500klms on the clock when we got it.

It's great to see such a good community of V35's. When I first bought it, it was extremely rare to see one on the roads and the car definitely got a lot of looks and questions.

I'll post up some photos of the cars a bit later, unfortunately it's a bit hard to do this at work. :/

Cheers,

Andrew.

HI all,

Thought I'd introduce myself after finding this forum not long ago. I currently own a 2006 Pearl White V35, Auto, 19" Rays Rims (Factory), Spork Exhaust (Factory) and leather interior. I've had this car about a year now.

Prior to this, I had a 2005 Silver V35 for about 6 months, basically the same except without the rear wing and Exhaust. After the accident and subsequent write off, my wife and I didn't want any other car. It was a shame, as the Silver one was absolutely immaculate and only 7,500klms on the clock when we got it.

It's great to see such a good community of V35's. When I first bought it, it was extremely rare to see one on the roads and the car definitely got a lot of looks and questions.

I'll post up some photos of the cars a bit later, unfortunately it's a bit hard to do this at work. :P

Cheers,

Andrew.

Hey Andrew,

Welcome! wow..06 V35.. :down:

Sorry to hear about your previous V, atleast youve got a new one now.

Anyway if you are in SYD hope you can come on the 16th of May.

Nice to meet yah mate.

Cheers,

Hey Thanks Ogz.

I will definitely try to make the 16th, wife permitting of course... :woot: would be great to meet all of you.

Going to post up some photos in the Photo section.

Andrew.

PS. If anyone's in the Sydney CBD, head to Martin Place, RBS have set up a Formula 1 simulator with a competition for the fastest lap.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just introducing myself.

Ive been looking through the forum for the past few months and now im pretty much ready to go out and buy one. Im looking for a 350gt coupe manual and will probably get it in the next few weeks.

At first sight i fell in love with the car as im sure it is the same with you guys. Gone through phases at looking for other cars such as an Integra type S or wait for my full license to buy a sti but i seem to keep coming back to the skyline.

Just a question for all you owners, are all the associated problems that come with the car such as the power windows and the other things common amongst a lot of the cars? anything in particular to look out for while im car hunting?

cheers.

Hey guys just introducing myself.

Ive been looking through the forum for the past few months and now im pretty much ready to go out and buy one. Im looking for a 350gt coupe manual and will probably get it in the next few weeks.

At first sight i fell in love with the car as im sure it is the same with you guys. Gone through phases at looking for other cars such as an Integra type S or wait for my full license to buy a sti but i seem to keep coming back to the skyline.

Just a question for all you owners, are all the associated problems that come with the car such as the power windows and the other things common amongst a lot of the cars? anything in particular to look out for while im car hunting?

cheers.

Look for a 70th addittion for full leather "2003" TV and Bose. if you buy from private ask them to start the car for you. If He/She revs the shit out of when they start it just walk away. if from a dealer ask is they do a warranty and if they do then you don't have to worry about the chance of having window problems ;)

Just keep reading the forums for all the info you need

Good luck

P.S Get a blue one, blue looks great

P.S.S Wish i got a blue one

Look for a 70th addittion for full leather "2003" TV and Bose. if you buy from private ask them to start the car for you. If He/She revs the shit out of when they start it just walk away. if from a dealer ask is they do a warranty and if they do then you don't have to worry about the chance of having window problems ;)

Just keep reading the forums for all the info you need

Good luck

P.S Get a blue one, blue looks great

P.S.S Wish i got a blue one

lol sounds hard to find but i like that half leather half suede look. Yeh im really want the premium one for all the goodies but when you're on a budget especially for a manual which is heaps pricey getting the colour you want isnt the main priority its mainly the condition ey. White is my preference anyways.

lol oh yeh.. sorry dude.. must of over read your post! anyway just show us when you get 1! thanks mjay lol eh wana meet up this sat for your tyres? i mean wheels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just introducing myself...

I'd been researching V35's for several months and finally bought one a cpl of weeks back now... and I am very happy with the purchase :(

This forum is awesome and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys and ask some stupid questions ha ha

Cheers

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi.

Picked up my V35 this arvo, Black, 2005, premium, half leather half suede seats, reversing camera, all the extras, 3 years warranty.

13,000 kms

Drives like a dream, hope i will be able to make it to the cruise in WA, Will have to check plans first.

post-61790-1240493055_thumb.jpg

Will have more photos soon >_<