SAU Community

Newbies

Yeah real nice colour, it's called Skizo-blue :P Welcome my non-identical twin brother. See you round.

What part of sydney you from, Ill have to keep an eye out for you.

I have only ever Seen a Silver v35 on the rd and thats it.

I live out near Liverpool

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice.

Has to be the best front bar I've seen on a sedan so far. Any ideas what brand it is? Looks great.

Oh, and welcome to V35world :(

I can tell you for certain that it has an Impul body kit as i have the instructions in the glove box to install it!!! Plus it has a big Impul badge in the front grill

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, just joined the forum. Got recoomended by a mate, sounds like its pretty damm cool.

Dont have any pics of my ride up yet but will do in the next week. I have a 98' R34 GTT.

Look forward to scanning throgh the site.

Catch ya's.

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm in the process of looking for a V35 at the moment (although a V36 or G37 (drove one in the States) would be nice...if only), and will hopefully have it sorted within a month. There seems to be a massive range of prices from what I can see between different sellers. What do you believe to be a fair price for say an 03 or 04 GT350 Premium? I'd appreciate any comments or feedback!

hi jaxxon,

have a read of this thread and as many threads as you can in the V35 section of the forums.. there are heaps of options available on our cars. its a good idea that you want the premium pack, which is essentially the bose stereo, auto-off headlights, dual climate control, and buttons on steering wheel. try for leather as well if you can as the cloth seats aren't great. the number of kms on the car also varies a bit from 5,000kms to 50,000kms depending on where it was owned in japan and if its been used in australia before.

for price ranges, it varies a lot between states. for example, WA and VIC are expensive, while in NSW and QLD V35's are much cheaper.

i would say for an 03 don't pay more than 38k private or 40k dealer, but that's assuming you get as many options as you can on the car and not the base model. for an 04 expect to pay 5 thousand more and an 05 even more again!

also, if you want black or red you might have to pay more, while for silver or white its again cheaper as there are more around.

let us know when you buy something!

Good to see a dedicated V35 section on this forum now. I have an '03 6MT Coupe that I bought a bit over 2 years ago now. As it is time to make a change I would like to sell it for $40,000 and yes I did pay over $60,000 for it as at the time there were only about 10 in Australia. Pm me if you have any questions. There are some pics of it at an SAU event in 2006 on this forum somewhere.

Edited by g35me

Well, I have a V35 now! Red 2003 Coupe, Premium. 18in wheels, spoiler, nav, mats, etc, all the usual stuff really, and the original Xenon headlights. Great condition inside and out, should get some photos uploaded within the next week. Two year warranty also. Love driving it, didn't want to get out when I got home. Only problem I have with it is poor reception for JJJ! Other than that, it's awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

Just wanna introduce myself..im winz... just bought a V35 Coupe last friday in silver colour. has black leather seat, 17inch wheels as well as HID xenon headlight and bloototh. One thing i want to ask, my one comes with carrozeria sound system. which include the deck, Tv and dvd player. but somehow the screen tv is not responding to the button i pressed and cant read any dvd. and i dont know how to use the blootooh since the cable is different with normal nokia phone. ill post the car pics soon.. thanks for the help

Edited by winz