Tuff R32 Pictures

abu

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think it will look a bit better if the gap between the tyre an gaurd is gone, cant really tell from the pics but looks like there is a small gap, i didnt mean take the f*kn springs out ffs..

Needs a 20mm spacer out back and possibly a 10-15mm up front. :D

Nah it looks good the way it is. Don't go any lower or higher. If anything, get some spacers to make them fit like your KAI's hahhaha.

Yeah thats it the guard lining, thats what i need to take out.. when i turn its making some real fckd up noises lol people looking at me like wtf..

but yeah man they look nice i rekon they suit your car more then the black ones

lol

Guard lining makes so much noise, you wouldn't think it would but its so loud when the tire rubs

abu the ass end lower about an inch, and then thats it.. i supose this would be the best dressed r32...

haha na man will look too much like a commo, muzza spec

Looks friggin nuts abu!

I see you got the GTR R33 wheels and they suite the R32 so well too!

Thanks man, silver on silver looks awesome I reckon

looks tuff man

and yeh dont lower it the car sits level now which is what you want

not some vl styles dumped in the arse :down:

Thanks man

Yeh I wouldn't be going any lower, sitting level looks the best or the back slight raised over the front - more aggressive looking

i think it will look a bit better if the gap between the tyre an gaurd is gone, cant really tell from the pics but looks like there is a small gap, i didnt mean take the f*kn springs out ffs..

hahahah lol

Na there is no gap between the arch and the tire man, half the tire sits inside the arch :banana:

bit hard to tell from the pictures

personally think it looks fine the way it is. any lower would be stupid imo :blink:

Yep don't think it can go any lower, coilover height adjustment is sitting all the way at the bottom

Needs a 20mm spacer out back and possibly a 10-15mm up front. :D

Nah it looks good the way it is. Don't go any lower or higher. If anything, get some spacers to make them fit like your KAI's hahhaha.

lol no spacers man!

Yep its perfect height at the moment and drives great

the wheels look the goods!

I have the same on my s13, they look fantastic and sit nicely with a 25mm spacer :(

ah very nice man, they suit s13s perfectly

does it dose?? if not then here

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=111492

lol

lol

hey man, 33 gtr rims look great, tempting to get some for the silv

Should get them man, there a pretty good wheel - really really light too

• 5 months later...
img96a9d71feq3sgw.jpeg

i love this thread. good to see a few local tassy drift cars popping up.

i love all the GTRs with big wings and crazy canards.

any idea who makes these canards in the pic above? or a good site with some cheap canards to suit GTR stock bars?

• 2 years later...