SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hi all just came bak from holidays in surfers, so many skylines up there (i'm from syd)

Saw a black 33 up there with a V8 and B&M shifter in it?? How does it go?

Hahaha, where'd u see my car?? hasnt been out and about much lately??

maroon r33, "team krazy" sticker, with KRZ13 plate, freakin' massive blitz FMIC etc... all the way from capalaba to coorparoo along old cleveland rd. about 4pm today...

Saw a white R33 going into the city sat night, prolly around like 1am? I'd swear I saw a SAU sticker on the side, wasn't you was it Liam? :P

Friend of mine also saw a Skyline parked near mine at the car park on Rover St in Mt Gravatt, he wasnt sure what type, but seemed to be a dark blue R33 :unsure:

Saw a white R33 going into the city sat night, prolly around like 1am? I'd swear I saw a SAU sticker on the side, wasn't you was it Liam? :P

Friend of mine also saw a Skyline parked near mine at the car park on Rover St in Mt Gravatt, he wasnt sure what type, but seemed to be a dark blue R33 :unsure:

wouldn't have been me if it were on sat night...i was waaaay too drunk by then :angry: i was out and about on friday night though doing the city run at about that time

spotted today in the city about 1ish, nice purple r33 GTST with a cute blonde driving it, she took no notice of me inderstanably i was in dads SS, blacky is now off the road till its blown..

Spotted Today:

XXR32 - Charcoal Grey or Black 32 GTS-t - seen her around a few times now, always wave, but i always get snobbed :)

KLS86 (I think?) - Charcoal Grey (?) R33 GTS-T with a cute blonde driving, again, i waved, but i got snobbed...

nobody loves me :)

If anyone sees me out and about, give me a toot and a wave... I'll be in a White R32 GTS-t with the plates [sIR32]

We spotted a lone Maroon R33 in Airlie Beach.

A purple R32 in Townsville.. which we took photos of and the guys walking down the road were looking at us funny... Turns out it was their car cause they jumped in it.

Saw Nat and some other White R33 (sorry don't know your name :D ) along with a few other silver R33's and that's about it.

Was good being out whoop whoop... we were the only (other than cairns) white R33 that we saw for ages! :P

saw an awesome white R34 GTT last night with R34 GTR rims at milton macca's, also saw a QLD member in a silver R33 series 2 with SAU stickers on both sides, aswell as KRZ13 and a black series 2 following him....all at milton

yeah one of the guys i work with he is mates with the owner of qwk 31, and yes it is very quick lol, and sooo pretty aswell.

I recently purchased my 2nd skyline (first being an r31) my 4 door r32 gts-t, its silver and has BAN 17 plates, stock as a rock for the moment. But yeah if u see me wave and all that.