SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Welllll I just saw squizza old cefiro, 3 streets from my house, and then just down at 'da plaza' I saw SHY 32, but I liked it better with the black stockos on it, not the chrome :D.  Crazy I say whats going on with browns plains!  cause there is a nice R33 GTR just up the road too... and a bright green R34 sedan.

Browns Plains is getting huge now, plenty of skylines around...who else on here is from Browns Plains?

Browns Plains is getting huge now, plenty of skylines around...who else on here is from Browns Plains?

It feels like ages since i have been to BP. I might be up that way on the weekend.

Welllll I just saw squizza old cefiro, 3 streets from my house, and then just down at 'da plaza' I saw SHY 32, but I liked it better with the black stockos on it, not the chrome . Crazy I say whats going on with browns plains! cause there is a nice R33 GTR just up the road too... and a bright green R34 sedan.

the black stockos should be good skid wheels :D

was the 33 GTR purple? If so then its brett's (klayman)

there used to be wikid grey 32 getting about the stains, but it think it moved to the coast earlier in the year ;)

It feels like ages since i have been to BP.  I might be up that way on the weekend.

the black stockos should be good skid wheels :)

was the 33 GTR purple? If so then its brett's (klayman)

there used to be wikid grey 32 getting about the stains, but it think it moved to the coast earlier in the year ;)

yeh that grey one was siiiik!! :mad:

Zoix - where's bouts is wakerley?...

OK Spotted:

Friday night Red 4 door R32 plates were RED32 at Beenleigh Marketplace ~7:15pm

Saturday Morning:

Black R33 Southbound on M1 ~Waitland Street exit (I was nothrbound) ~7:15am

Sliver R33 S2 (Owned was this you looked exactly like your car) Again it was taking the 8 mile plains exit southbound on Gateway (Just before it meets the SE Freeway) ~7:30am

Gunmetal Grey R32 Northbound Bruce Highway between Deception Bay Exit and Burpengary Exit Plates were WIK32 hot HOT chick with white blonde hair, did not even look just stared forward when I waved, not even a glance so she prolly didnt even notice me :) ~8:00am

Wine Red 33 Northbound on gateway just after the first onramp after bridge ~11:30am I was southbound.

End of Report :(