SAU Community

Advance Orders For Nissan Gt-r Exceed 2,200

midship

the way i read that press release was that the pre-order number was talking about the number of orders placed WITHIN Japan??? It didn't seem to mention 'world-wide' pre-orders??

Or did i just read it wrong

• 2 weeks later...
how many GTR did they say they gonna produce a month or a year?

Ive read somewhere that Nissan is setting a limit of 1000 units per day, so there wont be oversupply to the market this will ensure that resale value is kepted high because of the demand, which will be an advantage to the new gtr owners.

Ive read somewhere that Nissan is setting a limit of 1000 units per day, so there wont be oversupply to the market this will ensure that resale value is kepted high because of the demand, which will be an advantage to the new gtr owners.

..............................LOL?

I think you will find its 1000 units per month. not per day.. 1000 units per day equats to 365,000 GT-R's a year, and over its life time 2,555,000 GT-R's.

Thats alot of GT-R's :D

I think you will find its 1000 units per month. not per day.. 1000 units per day equats to 365,000 GT-R's a year, and over its life time 2,555,000 GT-R's.

Thats alot of GT-R's :banana:

Yes that would be more correct. Apparently they are built by hand so knocking off 1000 a day might be a bit extreme...

Thats alot of GT-R's :banana:

Yes sorry 1000 units per months sounds more like it, thanks for correcting me.

Yes sorry 1000 units per months sounds more like it, thanks for correcting me.

Yup, 1000/month is the initial production target according to Steve Lague, Motoring section West Australian Saturday Dec 8/07. The way I read the article Australian Nissan dealers are holding orders for 2900 GTR's (not available before 3rd qtr 2009) from Nissan Japan, market depth in the USA & UAE who/which countrys are ahead of Australia in the delivery queue have yet to be tapped?

Cheers GW

Australian Nissan dealers are holding orders for 2900 GTR's (not available before 3rd qtr 2009) from Nissan Japan,

Are you saying OZ alone has made 2900 pre-orders???!! :w00t:

I'm 99% sure the article was JUST referring to domestic orders, and that's it.