SAU Community

Why Wait? Buy It Now!

sewid

Someone's trying to cash in on the GTR waiting list already and auctioning off an R35 on Yahoo Auctions. While i think it's funny I sure hope noone buys it off him since i hate people and dealers pulling this kind of stuff.

Anyway, its on the front page of http://www.gtrblog.com/ or read the direct link here.

Auction link too.

Anyone know the RRP on a Premium edition?

but no one could do compliance for these here yet could they? Is it even on the SEVS list yet?

EDIT: just checked the link.... god that car is HOT!!!! Black has been my choice, and seeing that in full sunshine... as if you'd go any other colour!

Yeh does anyone know if they're on the SEVS list yet? Or will be? Insider info anyone? I need GTR....

They will be on the SEVS list not a problem.

Actually getting the evidence together to be able to comply them and doing all the work will be the longer wait. I'm certain some workshops will consider it though.

Im sure i read somewhere that it voids some part of the warranty if sold within the 1st year?

Aiming at stopping things like this happening?

yes, there's also a rumour of a GPS tracker that disables the car from starting if its outside of the country of sale.

seriously... I wish I knew who started some of these rumours, so I could pay them a visit and administer a swift kick to the nuts for being an idiot.

They will be on the SEVS list not a problem.

Actually getting the evidence together to be able to comply them and doing all the work will be the longer wait. I'm certain some workshops will consider it though.

It will not happen as it will not get on the SEVS register as a New Vehicle or through RAWS as Nissan Australia have made sure of that.

yes, there's also a rumour of a GPS tracker that disables the car from starting if its outside of the country of sale.

seriously... I wish I knew who started some of these rumours, so I could pay them a visit and administer a swift kick to the nuts for being an idiot.

wtf hahahaha

Also, someone put a 9,000,000 yen bid on it but it has a reserve... bastard!

edit:

Haha the guy who bid on it - his last purchase on yahoo was a box of tangerines... so I can see why he'd have 9,000,000 yen lying around to have a punt on a r35 gtr

oh he's a snappy dresser too! http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k45729100

qnrcs822-img450x600-1192586652dscn0058.jpg

awesome taste in coffee though:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b83011139

malibu1041-img160x300-11932967529875-1.jpg

... kinda feeling like an e-stalker right now so i think i'll stop there.