SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

scared of needles???

Likely this. Same kind of ignorance that will see them take an oral that shoots their liver to shit, yet continue going out getting smashed on the town every weekend...

Liver failure in 3...2...1....

most definitely has been raised before but would like to vent. what is it with guys that:

1. don't use towels on benches

2. have towels...on the floor next to them while they sweat on the bench?

I rarely use my towel, since I quite simply don't sweat when doing any weightlifting other than squats, deadlifts, or leg press. I use it to wipe my face, so no way am I wiping the bench and then my face with the same towel.

My gym does have those wet-wipes available which I'll use on machines/benches where I have sweat a little.

My gym has vinyl bences that don't absorb sweat...and paper towels 3 metres away from anything...in the 9 years I've been going there I've never been told to bring a towel. It's a good culture (get it)!

Likely this. Same kind of ignorance that will see them take an oral that shoots their liver to shit, yet continue going out getting smashed on the town every weekend...

Liver failure in 3...2...1....

Plus with orals that are 'legal' they need a pct serm for it to last, just like the illegal type. These serms are illegal prescriptions most of the time.

Plus with orals that are 'legal' they need a pct serm for it to last, just like the illegal type. These serms are illegal prescriptions most of the time.

I wouldn't think there's such thing as an effective 'legal' oral AAS, or AAS of any kind.

PCT doesn't so much allow them to keep what they gained (because 9/10 times they're gonna lose it no matter what after they're off the steroids); it's more to kickstart their body's natural testosterone production once more so they don't whither away to semi-sterile nothingness lol

But yeah Nolvadex and Clomid are prescription drugs too, so PCT is just as 'illegal' and hard to obtain as the gear itself.