SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I wouldn't think there's such thing as an effective 'legal' oral AAS, or AAS of any kind.

PCT doesn't so much allow them to keep what they gained (because 9/10 times they're gonna lose it no matter what after they're off the steroids); it's more to kickstart their body's natural testosterone production once more so they don't whither away to semi-sterile nothingness lol

But yeah Nolvadex and Clomid are prescription drugs too, so PCT is just as 'illegal' and hard to obtain as the gear itself.

They sell them as designer test boosters etc. most don't last long on the market before they canned. Hence 'legal'

PCT doesnt kick start testosterone production, they block estrogen production which usually increases at the same rate as test and would go sky high after the artificial production of test stops entering the body.

So this week I tried something different...putting squats and deads on different days, respective to my two day split. A couple of you asked me previously why I hadn't already done this, and my answer was simply that as long as I was seeing increases, I saw no need to seperate the two. They worked well together while I was doing low weights, but since upping weights a bit, the interference became a bit more obvious and I began to plateau.

Wow, it feels so much easier to get through the split workouts and I've already put 10kg on both exercises for the same reps as when I used to train them consecutively. So even though it feels like less effort, I'm lifting more weight and ultimately that makes you stronger.

The switch has also balanced my split routine, so each takes about an hour 15 mins, vs one getting done in just over an hour and the other taking an hour and a half. Winning! Now if I can find a way to f**k off this shoulder/rotator click...

So this week I tried something different...putting squats and deads on different days, respective to my two day split. A couple of you asked me previously why I hadn't already done this, and my answer was simply that as long as I was seeing increases, I saw no need to seperate the two. They worked well together while I was doing low weights, but since upping weights a bit, the interference became a bit more obvious and I began to plateau.

Wow, it feels so much easier to get through the split workouts and I've already put 10kg on both exercises for the same reps as when I used to train them consecutively. So even though it feels like less effort, I'm lifting more weight and ultimately that makes you stronger.

The switch has also balanced my split routine, so each takes about an hour 15 mins, vs one getting done in just over an hour and the other taking an hour and a half. Winning! Now if I can find a way to f**k off this shoulder/rotator click...

Well done! what are you up to now?

Does the click hurt? if not don't worry about it. mine sound like ratchets.

After seeing 2 physios, massage therapist, doing what they all recommended, dry needling etc, one thing has made my shoulder much MUCH better and I have old man Rev210 to thank for it.

Cuban Press.

He posted a link to tnation article in Jepee's log which had a few exercises.

I do them every day.

before I start my training.

even on off days.

Doesn't fix clicking but it's fixing my rotator cuff issue

my boss bought some EPO BOOST. it comes from the states. it turned up today, and we all had a good laugh because the postage side of things in the states was done through US POSTAL SERVICE (the principal sponsor of lance armstrong's team for the first 6 of his 7 tour de france "wins")

Now if I can find a way to f**k off this shoulder/rotator click...

I am assuming there is no pain when this happens with this response.

It's basically the one joint (thats all the shoulder has) popping in and out of it's socket just a little. Usually it's the non-prefered side (left side if you are right handed). Sometimes it is due to reduced muscle feedback propioceptive feedback. If you look up sensimotor excersises they can help introduce /train back the right control.

Appart from these you can try substitute in some Cuban press and L-Laterals against the regular press and lateral raises.

Also something to try is seeing whether scpular retraction ,focusing on that clicking side, gets rid of it. You might need to work on the rotator and scapular strength to balance out. You might find playing with this gets rid of the clicking in a certain ROM. If so then it's re-learning control (as above sensimotor)

I bought some of this protein powder to try.

http://www.legitnutrients.com.au/

It tastes ok even without any flavouring. Tastes like nothing lol. But it froths up heaps and after you drink it there is a heap of froth left over. Never had a protein that froths up that much.. anyone know why it does?

New Rabies-infused proprietary blend

Was thinking of getting some MPI from them, how was there service?

Didn't interact with them at all. They are pretty clear that customer interaction is not given. I ordered from the website and 2 days later it arrived. Received updates along, so no issue there.

A lot of protein powders contain anti-foams to prevent it or other additives. It's just part of the formula to help optimise it. Some cut out a lot of that to lower the cost per kg.

Ok thanks, that helps explain it!

So I wanna lose a couple of KGs by easter, any quick tips? kinda wana loose my slightly flabby gut (76kg atm) 5"10? ish

Today my diet actually started and looking at what I eat a bit more, today was weatbix, brown rice and chicken for lunch, then pasta for dinner (dinner is what ever mum cooks), a banana and a shake. Found it hard to get through todays workout not sure if it's the heat or something but yeah.

Eat less but try and eat better! Minimise carbs on non training days and work out hard!!!

I'm finally down below 80kg for the first time in almost 15years!!!! When I first started gym again 14 months ago, was almost 87kg and 20% body fat, I hit 79.8kg today - haven't checked % body fat but should be down to 15% possibly less hopefully!

So I wanna lose a couple of KGs by easter, any quick tips? kinda wana loose my slightly flabby gut (76kg atm) 5"10? ish

Today my diet actually started and looking at what I eat a bit more, today was weatbix, brown rice and chicken for lunch, then pasta for dinner (dinner is what ever mum cooks), a banana and a shake. Found it hard to get through todays workout not sure if it's the heat or something but yeah.

As mentioned. Serving size is important. You might eat whatever is cooked at home but, make sure your plate isn't a pile of pasta stacked to the roof, eat what is going to work (what you need).

6 meals. Serve of Protein in each one. Avoid sugar and carbs at night .Skip some of the deserts in the week if not all.

Pretty much it's eat as clean as you can (more good foods) and if it's about dropping some weight then less calories/food or more burning calories/working out.