SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Also locked out 172.5kg deadlift today hahahaha. Was a bit sloppy to be honest, feeling SUPER lethargic today for some reason, think I overslept lol. Still didn't feel as though it was risking any injury at all, so I completed the lift. Won't push for 175kg if I feel dead like today though, not worth it.

Making some improvement, ive gone from 135kg to a pb of 147.5 today. Had no chalk, struggled with moisture a little. So yes i have got rid of the lifting wraps and changed up my grip. I feel there is room for improvement :)

Also locked out 172.5kg deadlift today hahahaha. Was a bit sloppy to be honest, feeling SUPER lethargic today for some reason, think I overslept lol. Still didn't feel as though it was risking any injury at all, so I completed the lift. Won't push for 175kg if I feel dead like today though, not worth it.

A sub 70kg mate did a 180 max and was sick for a couple days after. Either proved it again 2 weeks later or it was a coincidence he got sick.

There's still no vids in the pull up comp thread...

Maybe I'll give it a crack next week on back day and see if I can get someone to film it. The rules and regulations will probably kill my effort though.

Edited by Mitcho_7

Crossed over to the beefceke side today... 77.5kg DL was making my grip feel iffy so have now removed gloves and also tried mixed grip.

About 3 weeks ago i throw out my straps and went mixed grip, so happy now. up to 160KG, now just to fix my back position a little more and more improvement will come!

The awkard sad moment also when you relize your out of protien :(

About 3 weeks ago i throw out my straps and went mixed grip, so happy now. up to 160KG, now just to fix my back position a little more and more improvement will come!

The awkard sad moment also when you relize your out of protien :(

You fool...you foolish fool. Order again before you run out!

And come do the steps...they're calling for you :)

You fool...you foolish fool. Order again before you run out!

And come do the steps...they're calling for you :)

Yer will be ordering tonight!!!

I would of though of doing tomorrow night but a mate messaged me wanting to do lilydale lake.

Have you heard of winning physique gym in FTG or been? Or has anyone?