SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

was recommended to be by Trent at PTC to mix in with some cardio to achieve some goals which are not just strength related but more total conditioning and health and fitness

if that at all made any sense

nah he probably like 83kg, shredded doe and tall-ish always wears belt and red singlet. youll know if I pointed him out - stays for hours lol

Edited by UNR33L

If you genuinely hold any of the top spots at your gym, it's probably a shit gym =\

No offense at all, as I think you've done great, as have many here, but I'd hazard a guess and say that most of us are average, maybe towards the upper end of average lifters (not me, but some of you) at best.

Unless we have some solid comp winners here I don't know about.

In my gym, I'm the top lifter.

Edited by ActionDan

I think I know what you are saying...

Our gym is a "Genesis Fitness Centre"...so top spot in anything is a title easily taken, compared to say, a lifting gym. I'm yet to see someone lighter than me deadlift more at my gym. I wouldn't care if someone did; would actually find it interesting and enjoy the competition of it, because right now I have to leverage my motivation to be stronger off of people at other gyms. And I did win our deadlift comp down there, so there's a degree of truth to what I said...but in the end it was just a joke, mostly referencing appearance/aesthetics because you mentioned "checking out" guys.

inb4 some tard doesn't understand this / read it properly and points out that someone at PTC is 10 years old 62kg and can deadlift 400kg.

My point was left about the lifts and what "spot" you have and more about the comparisons to other guys.

Like you said, there will always be a 10yr old at PTC DL'ing 400kg (I laughed at that).

So "spots" in your gym really mean jack, unless it's just a way for Leigh to pick up dudes?

Edited by ActionDan