SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

with hydroxycut and hydroxycut HC, i have lost 30 kg and did it in 5 months. keeping all my muscle. i was not quite ready for summer, but i will be using hardcore again this new year to get cut with diet and a cardio ragime.

i have seen great performance gains in soccer and i feel 17 again. im only 22 but when u take up an office job and put on 20kg on top of a large holiday to italy u feel alot older.

WELL DONE MAN!!!!

i'm not on suppliments at all, haven't really beleived the hype + don't ahve the money for it but 30kg in 5 months =O

i've lost 18kg in 2 months but the other day i went into a bodybuilding shop and asked about the concept of fat burner suppliments

after the girl explained the side effect of anger + anxiety in the evenings i backed out of the store slowly...

explain hydroxycut further?

How do you know it was the Hyroxycut that worked?

Were you trying to lose weight the same method prior to using the supplement?

Watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster for something interesting on hydroxycut and their advertising methods :D

WELL DONE MAN!!!!

i'm not on suppliments at all, haven't really beleived the hype + don't ahve the money for it but 30kg in 5 months =O

i've lost 18kg in 2 months but the other day i went into a bodybuilding shop and asked about the concept of fat burner suppliments

after the girl explained the side effect of anger + anxiety in the evenings i backed out of the store slowly...

explain hydroxycut further?

Good on you. They are hype and you don't need them.....

i was using nothing before hand, just diet and exsercise, and i work alot (50-70h a week), and i lost 5 kg in a month, but i felt weaker because of fatigue. Im strictly against red bull and v, never does anything for me, so when i turned to Hcut for the energy because my personal trainer said it would be a good idea, i was happy to oblige because i can never get enuff energy.

started off on the 2 pills before breakfast and lunch, was a real shock to the system, was slightly more irritable but when ppl told me i was i just changed my frame of mind, its all in the head. i found it also curbed my diet by giving me energy.

atm when i take it im on 4 hardcore pills before breakfast and lunch, i find that i can push out more reps in a set, super setting is alot easier and you find yourself pushing harder, i take 1 before i play soccer and i find i can last an extra 5-10 minutes or do that one last sprint for a thru ball. it has worked. dont believe the advertisements by all means but try it and see if it works for you.

How do you know it was the Hyroxycut that worked?

Were you trying to lose weight the same method prior to using the supplement?

Watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster for something interesting on hydroxycut and their advertising methods :D

ill put it nicely...

there is no reason to be fat. there is no reason to be 240 pounds and be the butt of all jokes. you can change yourself physically and not your mind. the only thing that has changed in my mind is more confidence, thats it.

i went from 112kg to 82 now. without hydroxycut i will tell you i would not be this weight right now, i probably would be but without muscle and still fat. or worse i might be without alot of the fat but 1/2 the muscle i used to have.

it suited me, thats all i will say. ppl in america are dum f**ks, thinking sitting in front of the tv and popping these pills will help them lose it all... dum shits.

hmm yeah no in that case not interested, i have no interest in taking tablets if it changes your frame of mind or causes mood swings - that's what you just pretty much said and the lady in the shop said they do too

this is the thing i don't get.. and i was having a discussion with my friends the other day regarding it..

i'm aware of three people persooanlly who have had "unexplained" heart attacks and they weren't revive-able, (they passed away) they were young, fit, muscular etc.. but all taking this sort of shit

im not saying that these pills are responsible for their deaths or not, what i AM saying, is they're not the only ones, and *if* these cause heart failure, and mood swings, and anxiety, and all that shit, then.. how are they legal? i don't mean by bodybuilding standards i mean by LAW how are they legal?? just doesn't seem right to me.. or if *legal* then why are they allowed to advertise so shamelessly... they should at least have a government warning on them a-la cigarettes ... then again.. the government have no vested financial gain from bodybuilding suppliments but im sure you get what i'm trying to say

anyway rant aside

i am 6"4' or so, so pretty tall guy, plus i'm incredibly broad framed, i used to weigh 125 kilos, now i'm 107... which is still really heavy but i look "fit" now, my GOAL is to get to 90kg but i doubt i'll ever get that far.. that would be like 1% bodyfat haha

if i had before n after shots u'd see the difference but yeah

definately not interested in supps hey..

a few months ago i was in healthfood shop buying mueslis / dried fruit / nuts etc n the guy in front of me was LITERALLY built like ... smegel.. from lotr... and he was buying this reallllyyyyy extreme supp it was called BULK or something, n he was asking the shopkeep for advice... like .. the guy obviously did no exercise and was malnourished.. and the shopkeep was telling him that this is the right product for him

very irresponsible advice i think.. a better approach would be to tell him to step up his diet and build more foundation before worrying about that RUBBISH.

I tried nitric oxide tablets to increase blood and oxygen flow. It gives you that extra push similar to creatine without the bloat. They worked nicely, but dayam talk about sleep deprivation.

These pills whenever I took them would keep you awake at night, no matter how tired or physically drained you were would not let me sleep.

So the scenario goes, take 3 tablets in the morning, and 3 before you train which was around 6pm for me. Blast yourself at the gym and come home dead tired. Hit the hay.....get absolutely no sleep at all and go to work in the morning tired and walk around like a zombie. I would only take the tablets on my training days as it only worked while it was in your system. On the off days I slept awesome.

I even did some testing as to when I took them during the day, it didn't help. Stopped taking them and I can sleep like a baby again.

I checked on the internet for side effects and sleep deprivation was a very minor or not even mentioned effect. Maybe I was a minority.

Anyone tried tribulus terrestris? So far I've just been a regular whey powder user.

wow that sounds REALLY good for you health n wellbeing

that sort of thing is exactly what im talking about

it's a non prescription drug, over the counter purchased pill

yet

it stops you from getting sleep

who knows wat else it could be doing to your organs n stuff.. =\

All the fat burners you can get legally here arent worth the money. 200mg caffeine tablets, 90 for $15aus, and a good diet and lots of cardio.

For the money you pay for some tribulus supps, aint worth it either.

wow that sounds REALLY good for you health n wellbeing

that sort of thing is exactly what im talking about

it's a non prescription drug, over the counter purchased pill

yet

it stops you from getting sleep

who knows wat else it could be doing to your organs n stuff.. =\

There was 180 tablets, I took probably almost half of them then gave it up. Your body needs the sleep for repairs, better off sleeping than pushing the extra rep at the gym.

im currently very big for my age

got a blood test, im all good touch wood.

i went on a diet.

very simple. 2 weet bix in the morning with fruit. a salad sandwich for lunch and a grilled steack and some veg for dinner. no soft drink.

30 min daily jogs. i lost 6-8 kg a fortnight :happy:

i let myself go over the holidays so im starting again..

meh, i didnt need no supps

im currently very big for my age

got a blood test, im all good touch wood.

i went on a diet.

very simple. 2 weet bix in the morning with fruit. a salad sandwich for lunch and a grilled steack and some veg for dinner. no soft drink.

30 min daily jogs. i lost 6-8 kg a fortnight :happy:

i let myself go over the holidays so im starting again..

meh, i didnt need no supps

I think everybody should get a blood test atleast once a year, even if they think they are healthy. There are still people telling me that eating a dozen eggs a day will raise cholesterol markers, 2 years worth of blood tests have proven them wrong :-)

i get 1 every year.. just in case.

i dont eat much eggs. though i did know a girl who thought it was cruel, apparently killing the baby chickens..

now what about V and red bull

does any of that shit affect you guys? i can drink heaps and go back to sleep

The way you are supposed to take it is on the back of the bottle.

max dosage 4 before breakfast, 4 before lunch.

if you take them late, u WILL have trouble going to sleep because its like having 10 coffees in a hit without the shit.

its made with natural ingredients, who would have thought green tea extract could be so potent.

i had no trouble getting to sleep. my 2 jobs are labour intensive and the jobs worked as the workout and as for mood swings, they are completly manageable. they wont make you yell at people or snap and then beat someone up, its more you think in ur head "id rather go for a run than listen to this bitch run her mouth again".

its more to do with your blood sugar levels, my mate was not on HCut, and he was FAR more irritable than I, simply because he was on a diet which did not have any sugar in it, and he was starving himself of carbs, similar to what I was also doing, but I had better results because hydroxycut gave me something back where he didnt get anything back and was not able to push anywhere near as hard as I in the gym.

Hydroxycut is good, with proper routine and diet and exercise and consultancy from a health proffessional or dietician/personal trainer. I did it and it worked me wonders. I will say again without it I would not have lost the amount I did in as little time that I did.

im in my 3rd year of exercise science.

I just finished in helping in a study about supps.

And guess what!? We studyed 12. The only 2 tat showed gains were Phospho creatin supps and protien.

whichhhhhhhhh in my personal opinion (OPINION) protein is best derived from tuna and eggs =)

if you really want to then skim milk powder is choc full of protein =)