SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted HRTBRKA (or something along those lines, been spotted before but cant remember how it was spelt) white R34 parked in the goodwood community centre / library car park. Very nice looking car indeed. Love the rims. When will they join up! Also on wednesday a black 33 gts't parked in my work carpark (goodwood foodland) black rims on the front and dished crome? Rims on the back. Was there from around 2 til 5.10pm. Driver got dropped off in a black 32. Both nice looking cars, 32 was alittle dirty but. Its times like that i wish my GTR was parked in the car park. O well.

between 2 and 3ish..

blue 32 (think it was a four door, didnt get a good look) with unpainted front bar - at end of south/main south road- what ever the road is that heads upto noarlunga way lol.

White 33 turning off of marion road

Nice silver stagea

no waves for me :blink:

just seen 2 GTRs cruise past grenfell st city, at the same time going in the opposite direction from eachother.

1 white R33, standard rims, exhaust.

1 blue R34, standard rims, exhaust.

lovely sight i tell you

just seen 2 GTRs cruise past grenfell st city, at the same time going in the opposite direction from eachother.

1 white R33, standard rims, exhaust.

1 blue R34, standard rims, exhaust.

lovely sight i tell you

Yeah I see a bunch of em in grenfell st too. You work close ?

-D

yeah! i actually work on grenfell, across from harris scarfes.

I'm found downstairs quite regularly going for coffees and smokes... the stress i tell ya...! haha (jk)...

more like nothing but bad habits ;D

you in town also>?

See plenty of great cars going by daily! A hell of a lot of traffic passes through grenfell. This week i've seen a black Ferrari 360 modena, a black blown [57 (i think)] chev with flames airbrushed on the front guards, about 246 porsche 911s, and heaps of nice imports.

was in missus car and spotted a black 33 with a custom plate i think driving past us on montaque rd where the petty station is near ttp and then a silver 33 s2 going past hungrys on the corner, both looked good!

spotted a crazy looking blue 350z on pt waikfield rd under the salisbury highway bridge. sweet kit and some nice rims but without the rear spoiler. nice choice and very clean ride :D

i was in my daily. white falcon

cant wait till mine is out of the paint shop.

Saw 2 33s (1 silver and 1 white) last night on Anzac Highway last night, both turning into Leader Street (one into KFC I think). It wasn't Min for a change :D

Spotted a black(might be blue but was dark) on main north around munno para last night on my way home .

It had black rims with chrome lips and plate was sxydv8 I think . Nice looking ride.

Also had a visit by a R34GTR vspec bayside blue. Looked out in the car park at work and there it was . DDDRRROOOOOLLLL

Found the owner in the shop. His name was Michael and hes a dentist. The car was spotless inside and out . It had only 30,000 km on the clock and stock standard. Nice bloke and we talked for about 30mins. Told him about the site and hopefully we might se him on here. Hes in his very early 50's so I warned him about all you young guns LOL.

Nice to see as we all mature so do our tastes . LOL

All I can say is nice car DDRRROOOLLLLing and you might see him on the north side of town more often . I cant remember his plates but they start with an X.

Also keep seeing a stagea going past my work on park terrace in the moring and nights . It's a white pearl car with kit and I think it has gun metal coloured rims . Very nice.

Also a silver R33 series 2 skyline 2 door with rims . Same place as above , same time. Looked nice and clean.

See both cars on a regular basis while I'm out having a smoke .

End of rant. LOL

just spotted Damo @ the top of McIntire Rd gave a few good toots but i was like 3 cars back not sure if you looked in your mirror i suspect you didnt